Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Quatoof View Post
    Whatever, I'm not down with the D&D no mo, don't have any time for that bullshit, water polo has stolen my heart, that's all I been doin the last 4 years or so, fuck pimpin and ho'in
    fuckin blasphemy!

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Quatoff is from 10th Planet Jiu jitsu bumfuckegypt not liberia

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    wtf? What is this silver streak! Wash that dirt off your face cousin? 10th planet Liberia? What's your lineage?!?!

Array

School
    None
    Whatever, I'm not down with the D&D no mo, don't have any time for that bullshit, water polo has stolen my heart, that's all I been doin the last 4 years or so, fuck pimpin and ho'in
    Oh shit bro! How hard is it to nail a RNC underwater?

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by James Davis View Post
    wtf? What is this silver streak! Wash that dirt off your face cousin? 10th planet Liberia? What's your lineage?!?!

Array

School
    10th Planet Liberia
    Quote Originally Posted by James Davis View Post
    That's not dirt Mr. Davis, that's just a little cover up, to even out my skin tones, I have the same disease Michael Jackson has except I use brown toned make up. He chose to work in the white tones

toof since youve been gone there some young blood come up in the ranks his name "renato Laranja" i bet you a forty of your beer of choice that you will not roll with such a athlete such as renato

Array

School
    10th planet headquarters
    That's not dirt Mr. Davis, that's just a little cover up, to even out my skin tones, I have the same disease Michael Jackson has except I use brown toned make up. He chose to work in the white tones
    I knew he had vitiligo

Array

School
    10th Planet Liberia
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinton Lawrence View Post
    toof since youve been gone there some young blood come up in the ranks his name "renato Laranja" i bet you a forty of your beer of choice that you will not roll with such a athlete such as renato
    I've grown alot since my bangin days. I'm sure this Renato cat might be a handful but 10th planet hq has plenty of soldiers that would take care of any problems, I'm just too cool for that at this present time in my life.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast