Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That was helpful, thanks!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Mission, zombie, New York, clear the neck, chill dog, kungfu, gogo.
    This
    Logan, do you have the Rubber Guard book? Get it. Follow the path. I actually laminated the trees in Eddies books and keep them in my gym bag. Also, look at the wicked gogo variation. The gogo becomes predictable.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Already been said but you absolutely need that arm trapped. Really focus on getting through the basic path and instead of transition to Jiu Claw go to gogo off the kung fu or transition to the gogo clinch then go for the gogo.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    This
    Logan, do you have the Rubber Guard book? Get it. Follow the path. I actually laminated the trees in Eddies books and keep them in my gym bag. Also, look at the wicked gogo variation. The gogo becomes predictable.
    Yea, I need to get it. I was in Barnes and Noble yesterday and leafed through it a bit, super detailed. They were charging ten bucks more than on Eddies site so I decided to wait and get it here. Eagerly looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Already been said but you absolutely need that arm trapped. Really focus on getting through the basic path and instead of transition to Jiu Claw go to gogo off the kung fu or transition to the gogo clinch then go for the gogo.
    Makes a lot more sense now, thanks for beating it into my head guys!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12