Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    wow he is getting up in age to be fighting a guy that young i hope he gets in shape and not get hurt

This fight will be fixed for Van damme to win.

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    You know, if this match actually happened without anybody pulling off before the fight and Van Damme actually won with a spinning,windmill helicopter, ballerina kick, described by Compella, my whole childhood will come full circle.

Array

School
    Kalgoorlie :(

Array

School
    Kalgoorlie :(
    have you guys seen this vid? I know not a lot of aikido stuff isnt practical for UFC but self defence it has a lot of advantagous components to it. I like the amount of respect Anderson gives Steven.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    Nah, this never going to happen. It's just a load of hype.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrad Mckay View Post
    have you guys seen this vid? I know not a lot of aikido stuff isnt practical for UFC but self defence it has a lot of advantagous components to it. I like the amount of respect Anderson gives Steven.
    Steven Seagal is a real bad ass mother fucker if you watch his tv show "Steven Seagal law man" he uses Bushido archery teachings to fire his gun and dam is he good like shooting off match heads and his grouping when shooting targets. i would be respectful and listen to what he has to say also.( more for his philosophy then the aikido wrist locks)

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay JC Chow View Post
    lol

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrad Mckay View Post
    still laugh when that fucker says....call me sensei...ain't that some shit?!?! I wish anderson hadda choked his ass out for that. It's like the gallagher story I heard. Gallagher comes into a the comedy store and demands free entry and then tells all the comedians he will be evaluating them and give them advice about their set. The comedians had pitty on him because it was so pathetic. I think Anderson and Machida did the same thing by letting this guy in their camp. I mean Anderson can't really keep a straight face..and in the Machida vid you see him smiling like wtf?

Get Judo Gene!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast