Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10th Planet HQ

Array

School
    fight sport miami
    What would you recommend in terms of prices? I'm trying to save the most amount of money when it comes to living cost. I only wanna go home to sleep or get a change of clothes LOL so I don't care what it's like as long as people dont try to jack my shit but I'm only gonna have a few rash guard n a tooth brush with me ahahahah. Im extremely easy going and super adaptable to any kind of living situation.

Array

School
    Kalgoorlie :(
    also man there's a website, i forget what its called but google it where you can crash on peoples couches, u might get lucky in LA, and then really all they want in return is if they're ever in your neck of the woods they stay with you. The higher the rating by other people who have stayed there the better.
    I rekon if you dont wanna do hostels the cheapest you'll probably get is $80 - $100 per night.

Array

School
    http://www.couchsurfing.org/mapsurf.html?SEARCH[skip]=1&view=detail&sid=2136afc6f5b3750da93d43004e7059d 9
    is an example. My mate did it in Europe and it was pretty good. like i said, the more ratings the person has the better.
    It might only cost you a carton of coronas a week

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    What a cool idea, bit like student exchanges, don't we or cant we have something like that on here.....

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    What a cool idea, bit like student exchanges, don't we or cant we have something like that on here.....
    +1000! We should be able to do this more than complete strangers with nothing in common... I have a couple of groups that we try and do that with, at least for training and what to do in each others area.

Array

School
    I agree. It sucks for guys like me though who have nothing really to offer in return as there are no 10th planet in my state but i can offer you a wingman.

Array

School
    FYI....I'm not a man with wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    +1000! We should be able to do this more than complete strangers with nothing in common... I have a couple of groups that we try and do that with, at least for training and what to do in each others area.
    There's not really any famous gyms on Maui but it's Maui? I'd take you guys to the beach? lol I would kill to be able to train at HQ

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Aloha! My friend Luis Heredia is on Maui, he is a black belt under Rickson for around 30 years. Numerous time world champion!!! His nickname is Limao! And he is cool as a fan! You should check him out sometime. Great set-ups and takedown combos! Oh and Mahalos!

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    3rd trip Juli

I can tell you where NOT to go lol...
    Hostels in Hwood are fucking horrible... 2 or 3 months you might want kill yourself.
    Last year I stayed at a "dorm room style housing" on Santa Moniva Blvd. The place reminded me the movie Fight Club lol. I was sharing a room with another dude and that was like 500 bucks a month or something like that. That's the cheapest you can find in Hwood and cheap in Hwood is really bad... So either you blow some cash and find yourself a nice place to stay or you gonna have to suck it up for the length of your trip.
    Craigslist can be your friend.

I'm not trying to discourage you lol I'm just telling you how it is. It's my 3rd trip to L.A and I love training at Legends I've made a bunch of good friends there and training under Eddie is fucking cool. One of the best teacher/nicest person I've ever met.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast