Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10th Planet HQ

Array

School
    fight sport miami

10th Planet HQ

How much would it cost for me to go down to 10th Planet HQ and train for about 2-3 months?

I've traveled and trained at a couple of schools before and they've had a special for out of state students to where I was able to live in the school and train unlimited for a flat rate which would kind of cover rent/training fees.

I would love to go to the 10th planet hq in Cali and train there for a few months and I was wondering if there was any such option.

Thank you very much in advance for any help.

Array

School
    Headquarters
    You need to get in contact directly with Eddie about the cost of training. He may also be able to suggest places for you to stay.

Unfortunately, the dorm in the gym is for the mma fighters with Legends (the mma training center in which HQ is located) and there is no space for anyone else. There are always people training at HQ from out of town. You may hit up John Alighieri (of the soon to be first 10th Planet in New Zealand) for suggestions on places to stay--he's here currently on his ???th time and staying in Venice Beach for a few months. Frank Barca (10th Planet Melbourne) and Matthias Sieber (Hamburg) also often come and stay locally. Try hitting them up for suggestions.

Good luck. Hope to see you soon!

Array

School
    Kalgoorlie :(
    If you wanna do it on the cheap i suggest Hostels too, in the Venice side of Santa Monica Boulevard.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Hollywood Hotel on Vermont is cheap and nice
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    fight sport miami
    Quote Originally Posted by Juli View Post
    You need to get in contact directly with Eddie about the cost of training. He may also be able to suggest places for you to stay.

Unfortunately, the dorm in the gym is for the mma fighters with Legends (the mma training center in which HQ is located) and there is no space for anyone else. There are always people training at HQ from out of town. You may hit up John Alighieri (of the soon to be first 10th Planet in New Zealand) for suggestions on places to stay--he's here currently on his ???th time and staying in Venice Beach for a few months. Frank Barca (10th Planet Melbourne) and Matthias Sieber (Hamburg) also often come and stay locally. Try hitting them up for suggestions.

Good luck. Hope to see you soon!

Thanks for the heads up Juli I appreciate this info very much! I will make sure to hit those guys up for sure.

And Jarrad Mckay thanks for that info as well man Im gonna definitely look into a hostel because I dont want to spend an arm and a leg on staying near the school

Array

School
    fight sport miami
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Hollywood Hotel on Vermont is cheap and nice
    lol I checked out their site n its a little over what I'd like to budget for xD I think I may go with the hostel idea since I plan on being there for at least a couple of months.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Just gonna say now, the hostels are soooo bad, but fun as hell. I can assure you that the girls there are smelly bitches, so don't get your hopes up.

Array

School
    fight sport miami
    ahahaha thanks bro. Consider my hopes as low as they could possibly be lol. All I want to do is train. Trust me, if I can camp out in south beach, miami to train then I can def make it in L.A.

Which hostel did you stay at? I've never stayed at a hostel before. And how were the prices at that hostel?

Array

School
    fight sport miami
    If I can camp out in south beach, miami to train *without getting distracted by girls* then I can def make it in L.A.

forgot to type that part in. Got distracted at work, my bad lol

Array

School
    Infinite MMA Australia
    Dude do not stay at 'The Hollywood stars inn'! I stayed there and it was total ass! Carpet was sticky, hot water never worked and it was very loud! I would highly recommend paying a little extra and staying a little further away rom HQ. Although training at HQ twice a day more than made up or it, definant game changer, you will love it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast