Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem

10th Planet Bethlehem/Roufusport/Alan Belcher Collaboration

Hey guys wanted to let everyone know that Alan Belcher is going to be doing a seminar at 10th planet Bethlehem around the middle of july. I don't have a date locked down just yet but I will update everyone on that as soon as I can. The seminar is going to be half striking and half leg locks.

I wanted to reach out because I was talking to Alan and he wanted to get more involved in 10th planet. Alan already has a great relationship with a bunch of guys in the system including Eddie. Bethlehem is an official roufusport affiliate I just thought that Alan's striking was off the chain and he already had a great relationship with our system so I figured when I wanted to get a striking program for my school going that it made so much sense to work with Duke and Alan.

If any moons are looking to get a striking program going I think you can't miss with roufusport. I definitely think pairing dynamic striking with dynamic 10pjj is some dangerous shit just putting it out there.

If you guys are interested in the seminar or just want to know more about roufusport don't hesitate to hit me or Alan up on facebook or you can email me at jmholland07@gmail.com

ig and twitter @jm10p

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    sweet....sounds fun

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Mid July sounds like a fun time to visit again......great job Jon you and Zach are doing an awesome job

Array

School
    www.therockbjj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon-Michael Holland View Post
    Hey guys wanted to let everyone know that Alan Belcher is going to be doing a seminar at 10th planet Bethlehem around the middle of july. I don't have a date locked down just yet but I will update everyone on that as soon as I can. The seminar is going to be half striking and half leg locks.

I wanted to reach out because I was talking to Alan and he wanted to get more involved in 10th planet. Alan already has a great relationship with a bunch of guys in the system including Eddie. Bethlehem is an official roufusport affiliate I just thought that Alan's striking was off the chain and he already had a great relationship with our system so I figured when I wanted to get a striking program for my school going that it made so much sense to work with Duke and Alan.

If any moons are looking to get a striking program going I think you can't miss with roufusport. I definitely think pairing dynamic striking with dynamic 10pjj is some dangerous shit just putting it out there.

If you guys are interested in the seminar or just want to know more about roufusport don't hesitate to hit me or Alan up on facebook or you can email me at jmholland07@gmail.com
    I just went to Eddie's seminar at your place. Serious props to you guys for continually bringing in top guys.