Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    It may be just me, but I kinda feel this may be a troll like question. Did someone expect Eddie to jump on and start saying " if you can walk.......time to get your smoke on !!!!!!" Not gonna happen.

I will say, I met Eddie when I was 9 and have stayed in contact ever since. He has never tried to force any ideas about pot use on me. I hear other 7th graders talk more about pot than Eddie ever has around me. YUP.....Shocker 7th graders smoke pot. Not me and I have no plans to. I never do anything because someone else thinks it's cool, or because they try to presure me into it.

Think for yourself, make choice's for yourself, Just because Eddie does it, doesn't mean all of us 10th planet warriors fall in line to do it. Thats more of a tradtional BJJ thing. You know.... to follow there Sensai's around copying everything they do. Dress the same way, same haircuts, same bad attitudes, for the most part. Now look at 10th planet players. We come in all shapes and size's and first order of buisness is we are taught to be free thinkers on and off the mat. Whatever form that may take.

So if I'm right and this was started by a troll, don't worry Eddie is not corupting the youth of america. He's just teaching us to kick everyone's ass !!!

Thats my 2 cents......so gotta go roll a fatty and go to bed. Just kidding it's a school night and bedtime is 10pm. Not very exciting for a bunch of pot heads like us 10th planet guys.lol.
    Wow. Very impressed.

/thread

Array

School
    team ebs scotland
    well i've been smoking since i woz twelve and now at 32 with 2 kids i would advise people to get there lifes sorted first and ofcourse educate themselves.the weed hes lots of great property's but also has one major drawback for peeps-the motivation robbing quality's that is.-so defo make sure your life is on the right path before dabbling-and remember 'everything in moderation'. :-D

Array

School
    team ebs scotland
    i would also like to add this bit of info for my american friends.-here in the uk we have alot of hash problems.the only weed we get here is homegrown due to the climate and greedy dealers are mixing it with ground up glass or silicone spray.-nasty stuff,and the only alternative is hash which we call soapbar,which is another horrible situation altogether.-check out the link and educate youselves.
    -p.s. ALL SMOKERS SHOULD GROW THEIR OWN! :-)
    http://www.evilweeds.com/information...press-article/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123