Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Legal? Questionably. Ethical? Definitely not. No matter how it's worded, it's stealing.

The main things I've learned about this forum and the system, in addition to BJJ, is it's all about ethics and integrity. Sporting a black belt when you're a white is legal, but extremely unethical and consequential.

Furthermore, you're Soliciting the fuck out of the forums with this shit.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by JHouse View Post
    Legal? Questionably. Ethical? Definitely not. No matter how it's worded, it's stealing.

The main things I've learned about this forum and the system, in addition to BJJ, is it's all about ethics and integrity. Sporting a black belt when you're a white is legal, but extremely unethical and consequential.

"You can't stop Debbie Downer."

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks

In all seriousness though, go back and read my first post. The very first thing I said was "Hey everyone, first of all I apologize if this isn't something that should be in the forum. I just wanted to let everyone on here know about this thing because it's dope! It's not really 10th Planet related but for all MMA/UFC fans, you will love this! ...If this shouldn't be posted here though, go ahead and delete it."

So chill out a little. I was simply trying to help a friend get rid of a few of these and hook some cats on here a good deal. I'm sorry you love the cable companies, but I for one was sick of getting ripped off and paying thousands of dollars a year for something I can get for free. And I get so much more, PLUS Metamoris. lol

Again, please delete this thread if it is something that shouldn't be in here and I apologize if it is against the forum rules.

Array

School
    Lookin'
    You went from droppin' a Christian hiphop album to selling boxes that steal EBI and such? Nagga please. This was all for yourself, don't even try to imply this was for somebody else. I've never said shit on this forum in two years, but this is some shit.

I'll fuck you up in a hiphop battle too, right here on this forum. Step, son!

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    You went from droppin' a Christian hiphop album to selling boxes that steal EBI and such? Nagga please. This was all for yourself, don't even try to imply this was for somebody else. I've never said shit on this forum in two years, but this is some shit.

I'll fuck you up in a hiphop battle too, right here on this forum. Step, son!
    You have 305 posts but haven't said shit on this forum in two years. smh

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Damn dude, sorry for being such a fuckin' dick. Seriously. I just got put on UA's, so had to curb the buds and beers, and as such I've been a fuckin' ass lately...to everybody. My drum machine and headphones got jacked too, so been lifting to push out the anger and hostility, but it sometimes riles me up even more.

My first thought when I awoke was, "Fuck, I can't believe I said that shit to Solicit, I gotta apologize immediately." While I have over 300 posts, I've never talked shit to anybody and have always been supportive. Sorry for being a dbag now, it's generally not my nature.

Peace.

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    Page 3 got crazy!
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Damn dude, sorry for being such a fuckin' dick. Seriously. I just got put on UA's, so had to curb the buds and beers, and as such I've been a fuckin' ass lately...to everybody. My drum machine and headphones got jacked too, so been lifting to push out the anger and hostility, but it sometimes riles me up even more.

My first thought when I awoke was, "Fuck, I can't believe I said that shit to Solicit, I gotta apologize immediately." While I have over 300 posts, I've never talked shit to anybody and have always been supportive. Sorry for being a dbag now, it's generally not my nature.

Peace.
    All good man, I hope things get better for you. Peace

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Bruhn View Post
    Page 3 got crazy!
    lol

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Solicit View Post
    All good man, I hope things get better for you. Peace
    Word, thanks for handling this shit like a pro. I've been smh at myself ever since I wrote all that 'high and mighty' ish. Total trainwreck. Got my drum machine back fortunately, but other stuff is still missing. I'm gonna buy some badass headphones right now.

Peace.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast