moonhead to commander, moonhead to commander.....do you read me, over.

dear eddie,
    hiya mate, i met you at the london seminar, im one of jamies moonheads, you might remember me i was that 350 pound indian dude and you went wow your heavy lol. well im down to 260 now and had my first fight, aced it. i asked you about combat jiu jitsu and you was telling me about how they wouldnt be commissioned, bro the fact is i keep watching it on youtube and always say eddie is improving jiu jitsu and i agree with you it is, there is no system like 10th planet jj, it rules. its the best suited for mma. and makes so much sence, are still trying to push the idea cos im still in love with it(the idea......errr)lol.

your faithfully

moonhead

devin patel
    10thpjjlondon baby woooohoooooo.

Array

School
    AFS Academy/10th Planet Richmond, Richmond, Ky.
    Devin, welcome to the forum and congrats on your progress! That's a huge accomplishment. Keep it up, brother!

However, just a little FYI: You have your terminology a little skewed. A "moonhead" is someone who runs a school/gym for 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu under Eddie's guidance and approval. I think you are using the term like "motorhead", as in someone who is really crazy over motors and motor related things. "Moonhead" is used differently in this case.

Unless of course, you are running an authorized 10th Planet location!

Keep training hard!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    CJJ is still alive but I'm focused on EBI at the moment. EBI "Combat Jiu Jitsu" is coming tho, imagine EBI with palm strikes to the face on the ground, this will eventually happen
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne & Perth Hotbox
    Quote Originally Posted by devin patel View Post
    dear eddie,
    hiya mate, i met you at the london seminar, im one of jamies moonheads, you might remember me i was that 350 pound indian dude and you went wow your heavy lol. well im down to 260 now and had my first fight, aced it. i asked you about combat jiu jitsu and you was telling me about how they wouldnt be commissioned, bro the fact is i keep watching it on youtube and always say eddie is improving jiu jitsu and i agree with you it is, there is no system like 10th planet jj, it rules. its the best suited for mma. and makes so much sence, are still trying to push the idea cos im still in love with it(the idea......errr)lol.

your faithfully

moonhead

devin patel
    10thpjjlondon baby woooohoooooo.
    Solid effort bro! You've been putting in some work! Keep it up:-)

Brother dev
    We are all super proud of you mate you have worked so hard to get to the place you are now
    But this is just the beginning for you mate .
    So you had a bit of time to celebrate your win now its time to get yourself back in the gym and get ready for the next one champ
    Oo and dev im the only moonhead in london sunshine you trying to nick my job

Array

School
    Ronin
    Dev is the man!