Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Tokyo Hotbox

All Japan No-Gi Championships.

Hey all,

Sanni in Japan here.

2 weeks ago, I competed in the All Japan No-Gi Championships. (Expert Open Weight)
    Ended up taking second to a coach from the same gym as myself(black belt), but was able to take out an MMA fighter and a brown belt along the way.

Here is one of my matches:

At the same tournament, I lost to a purple belt in the gi.. I think this proves the effectiveness of our system and the differences between the sports in general.
    Unfortunately, in Japan the Gi is seen as the "origin" of Jiu Jitsu, so I am kind of stuck in a sense because I am too far for Eddie to promote me(I dont blame him because brown belt is a big deal) and my Jiu Jitsu coach not using my No-Gi skills to evaluate me.

Anyway, I will continue working hard to bring home as many gold medals and reputation for the system and myself as I can, and I have a feeling once I finally do get promoted it will be that much sweeter.

Thanks!

Sanni

Dope match dude... you are a hero for representing the 10 out there.

I look forward to seeing our mentality expand to Japan and the rest of the world.

I wonder how long it will take for the sacred plant to become more accepted... especially after it becomes legal in America.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Hespect! Great work!

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Good stuff man.
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Portland Moon Head/Instructor
    My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/monzon421
    Use the discount code DEADORCHARD at Phalanxfc.com to get %15 off any purchase.