Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th planet Ronin, Choi institute.
    Thanks, I'm not familiar with muddy waters + like your hindu stuff but need more familiarity as well, I'll look into it.

Array

School
    ok, thanks, I'll study muddy waters.

Array

School
    10th planet HQ
    If ur playing meat hook with ur left hand in their arm pit and right hand on their bicep make sure ur on ur side as much as possible .. i like to threaten with a triangle and that usually opens up room for a go go clinch..when i transition from meat hook to go go clinch i take my right hand off their left bicep and place it on their left shoulder. .push off their left shoulder with ur right hand while u clear their neck using ur left hand..once ur foot starts to clear the neck u have to be ready to catch their neck with ur right hand if they try to explode out.. hope that helps... good luck..10WO

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham / Banbury uk
    Muddy waters all day - unless you leave too much as I did for a while and he pulls his arm out Invisible croc will be waiting for you

Array

School
    So.. unless you want to stall (which I do not), what is the advantage of getting Invisible collar over getting Crack head control? Is it only an "option B", to ease moving the far elbow in for Muddy waters? Are there any other advantage to putting the extra work in getting the Invisible collar?

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by julian moran View Post
    So.. unless you want to stall (which I do not), what is the advantage of getting Invisible collar over getting Crack head control? Is it only an "option B", to ease moving the far elbow in for Muddy waters? Are there any other advantage to putting the extra work in getting the Invisible collar?
    No. For the traditional rubber guard path, invisible collar is the prime position you want to get into. It's what leads into the various go to finishes. Crackhead control has the croc, the pump, and dead orchard. Invisible collar has those same options, plus it's better control AND it's the main way into the two main finishing positions for RG which are gogo and muddy waters. Again, look into muddy waters and start playing it. Once you have played with muddy waters and even the gogo clinch, you will find invisible collar is your go to control to lead to these two.
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Array

School
    Thank you.. Ya, I looked into muddy waters. I just did not really understand the advantage of IC over crack head control, since you can get muddy waters etc.. from crack head control as well. I will play with IC and see if it makes the finishes easier for me.

Array

School
    10th Planet MTS
    IC is much more uncomfortable for your opponent (some will tap in sparring), will give you more control (posture/stack/duck out), give you more power in your leg pump to set up muddy waters and more attack options. The problem is getting to IC, NYCH is if you can't get IC.

Array

School
    Ya, I get IC easily, I just never did anything with it. If it makes pumping easier, I'll try it to set up a dead orchard or muddy waters. MERCI!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12