Array

School
    Sergio Penha

In Western New York&feel like learning some pajama 'rasslin then come by my seminar

What's up everyone? For those of you that don't know I'm Paul from OpenMatRadio. I've had the privilege to earn my brown belt under Sergio Penha. I have picked up lots of cool tricks and techniques thanks to recording the OpenMatRadio podcast. I will be teaching a seminar on passing and finishes at WNY MMA and Fitness in Buffalo NY this Saturday from 10:30-12:30. The cost will be $25 and will go to help me pay off medical bills from the last four years of fighting cancer. I started my jiu jitsu journey in Western New York at the original WNY MMA. I'm very excited to hit the mats in the B Lo once again.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Awesome Paul!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenMatRadio View Post
    What's up everyone? For those of you that don't know I'm Paul from OpenMatRadio. I've had the privilege to earn my brown belt under Sergio Penha. I have picked up lots of cool tricks and techniques thanks to recording the OpenMatRadio podcast. I will be teaching a seminar on passing and finishes at WNY MMA and Fitness in Buffalo NY this Saturday from 10:30-12:30. The cost will be $25 and will go to help me pay off medical bills from the last four years of fighting cancer. I started my jiu jitsu journey in Western New York at the original WNY MMA. I'm very excited to hit the mats in the B Lo once again.
    Cheers on beating cancer Paul. Back on the mat life =D. Happy life.