Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu

Anyone Ever Roll With Braces ???? Get Mine On Tomorrow. How Bad Is It going To Suck?

Not worried about it hurting getting them put on. That will be no big deal. Looking forward to getting them.....it's all part of the plan. When I have the UFC belt around my waist, I need the supermodel looks to go with it, which means perfect teeth. It will help picking up sponcers.......and ring girls.lol.

Whats going to suck is, I never roll with a mouthguard. I'm wondering if all that is going to change. Have a cool DR. he said if I don't use one now, its up to me if I use one after he puts them on.

Anyone ever roll with them and no mouthguard??? How easy are they going to cut up the inside of my mouth ? Again not really worried about a little pain and blood, just worried if they bleed to much a match might get stoped.

I HATE rolling with a mouthguard....just don't want to have to do it, if i don't have to.lol.

Array

School
    Jean Jacques Machado JJ 'Team Juarez'
    O Man... you are gonna get cut... i use to get cut by eating... lol your in a world of pain after tomorrow. you're probably gonna end up taking a few days off training..

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    well i did wrestling with braces and i had a lil scratching but other then that i didnt bleed much maybe once or twice youll be fine just careful dont want them breaking

You get used to it after like a month your mouth wont get cut as easy... But the first few weeks are horrible, I had them back when I used to box, was the worst ever. Definitely get a good mouthpiece.

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    your going to need these

http://www.shockdoctor.com/product/b...outhguard.aspx

there super soft mouth guards for jiu jitsu and maybe even striking
    100% legit no boil nesessary!

your dope check em out!

Array

School
    Ronin
    Yeah I rolled when I had braces it wasnt to bad but I recommend mouthguard

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox
    I had braces for the first year of my training and you must wear a mouth guard to protect your gums from getting cut up and to protect the actual braces because they can fall off.

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    your going to need these

http://www.shockdoctor.com/product/b...outhguard.aspx

there super soft mouth guards for jiu jitsu and maybe even striking
    100% legit no boil nesessary!

your dope check em out!
    This. You don't want cuts inside your mouth bro. Just suck it up and wear a mouth guard. Life is pain sometimes.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Not trying to tell you what to do or anything like that but, this would be a good time to start wearing a mouth guard and getting used to it during all of your training. Just my thoughts.

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    I have a student w braces....he has a mouthguard made special for them.

you will FOR SURE cut yourself with the first cross face you get. If you plan on fighting MMA for real, you had better get used to training with a mouthguard....not to mention, ....your parents (if they are anything like me) will choke u out if u chip or lose a tooth after your braces are off and they spent all that coin fixing your grill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast