Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    the thing is right now in Quebec, if u win montreal open it's like u won the best prize in your province. but with SAU or G.I. its like not a big deal because there are 2 a year. If EBI came to Quebec, it would be like as if u are the best submission badass in your province, which sounds way better than an IBJJF Open winner. I thinkiit could work. Hopefuly one day we'll c some EBI Open in Canada.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    Checkmatesubmissiononly.com

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by stan myaskovskiy View Post
    Checkmatesubmissiononly.com
    This 100%

Array

School
    No Coast BJJ
    Has anything started to take form with this?

Array

School
    Ronin
    I'd be so down for this in Florida!!!!! The closest thing I've seen is this:
    http://www.goodfighttournament.com/tournaments.html

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    EBI has been really great, and I wish there were more events for the rest of us with such a format. Most open BJJ/Grappling competitions do not allow a decent number of neat subs, and I think that is a shame. Now that Eddie Bravo has taken on metamoris, maybe he can take on the IBJJF or NAGA. I would show up and compete.
    EBI's great, but for any tournament to hold up to the level of prestige, Eddie's gotta be there in person. With his schedule, I'm willing to bet he'd do no more than a few. It'd be cool if he did like four a year as in like a 10th planet grand slam or something. Like Wimbledon, there's one in London. Like the Australian open in tennis, there's Australian EBI or Eddie Bravo open. Just brainstorming

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    I got tired of waiting for someone to make such a tournament, so I made my own with the help of a few crazy jiu jitsu dad. Our first event was last Sunday and it turned out great. EBI rules, with round Robin format with the participants pitching $25 each into the pot and the money go to the winner. Our 2nd event is on Feb 6 in Lakeland, FL.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Oviedo 10th Planet Atlantic Beach
    We just have one local guy in Orlando Florida that runs a submission only format at his events. Would be incredible if Eddie put together a EBI trials type format Nation wide.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Oviedo 10th Planet Atlantic Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    I got tired of waiting for someone to make such a tournament, so I made my own with the help of a few crazy jiu jitsu dad. Our first event was last Sunday and it turned out great. EBI rules, with round Robin format with the participants pitching $25 each into the pot and the money go to the winner. Our 2nd event is on Feb 6 in Lakeland, FL.
    Send me the flyer or info and I'll help promote it. Jitsuculp@gmail.com

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinculp View Post
    Send me the flyer or info and I'll help promote it. Jitsuculp@gmail.com
    Thank you brother, here it is.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast