Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    University of Jiu Jitsu, 10th Planet Vista

So whats YOUR first experience of you getting hi ever? Or some buds you know plz ...

So tell me your stories of entertainment value or lessons you'we learned.

Array

School
    10th planet Indianapolis
    I think my shit was laced with somethin' my 1st time cuz I tried 2 drown a cat in a sink of hot water and punched a hole in the wall REAL SHIT so thats when I found out it wasn't 4 me . . .

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
    I think my shit was laced with somethin' my 1st time cuz I tried 2 drown a cat in a sink of hot water and punched a hole in the wall REAL SHIT so thats when I found out it wasn't 4 me . . .
    Marijuana definatly did not do this to you.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th planet Indianapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    Marijuana definatly did not do this to you.

Like I said, it was my 1st and last tim,e and I think it was laced

I think you did what is known to us commoners as "Pine Sol".

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Sounds like pcp. Maybe your guy gave you the wrong bag?

Array

School
    University of Jiu Jitsu, 10th Planet Vista
    Ah dude cmon you said it yourself that it probably was laced or wasnt actual Cannabis at all. Why you gotto go with the first and last time lol, if you try the real stuff in good company i would think you would open an new wonderful experience in your life. Be courageous and adventurous my friend, life likes those qualities in people throughout the history of humanity!

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    My first time I bought some shwag from a dealer my older friends knew went to a buddy's garage and rolled up. I was soo exited to see what all the talk was about thinking the entire world was about to change before my eyes and/or I would feel like I was flying. Smoked a spliff, got your average shwag high, felt mildly disappointed and rode my bike home.
    The first time I ever got BAKED it was some decent mids. I swear I was giggly high for like 5 hours I went to the lake with a bunch of friends and had more fun swimming than I've ever had since. We were jumping off the dock into the lake and I was a little chubby kid @ the time so I had a hard time climbing back onto the dock. Some of my friends convinced me while trying to climb up
    that there was a huge Carp about to start nibbling my toes and I had a laughing fit/ mild panic attack trying to climb back up. It took like fifteen minutes to get my fat @$$ onto that damn dock...ahhhhh youth.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Hollyfield View Post
    Bwaaaahahahahahahaaa!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast