10p the next generation. Where are we now? Where are we going?

It's true that they the "next generation "10p moon heads instructors and competitors are going to take 10th planet to places this or "last or even current generation" 10p could never have dreamed of. The thing that makes us different in addition to the babes in the woods becoming wolves and leaders in their own right , is that the current generation (which is in many cases less than 5 years old rarely more than 10) is not being left behind. It is in fact morphing along with it becoming more relevant to the future not less. I think the upcoming year is going to dwarf the entire history of organization combined. Sooo hope you'alls ready cause the beast is waking up......
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    na
    evolution through diversification it's what Eddie always strives for, or so it would seem to be if MTS has taught me anything he wants all of us to be strong where his game was weak.

Array

School
    In my mind
    There's a slow and shady movement that's brewing, aging, and perfecting its science and technique amongst 10PSOG. I can neither confirm nor deny their actual involvement but traces of laboratories have been confirmed in Tijuana, Chicago, Kentucky, Tennessee, Nevada, Canada, and a host of others. Word on the street is that they're actually devolving. The techniques of 10th planet are being shortened, positions and paths utilized only to stack the deck in your favor for survival, and items such as clinch picks being utilized. I've even heard tale of escapology and medical training. You know, people like to talk. It's probably all bullshit. You never know though, there was once a time not long ago when people thought 10WO didn't exist.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    It's growing and changing. I'm sure we've all had talks about old school vs new school but the youth is strong and coming up fast. It's good for all of us. Paths are shortening and it's cool to see the evolution but it's nice to have some of the old tricks too. Never forget your base.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Brian is a wise man.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    100%

Frank Barca (Grank)
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne
    Affilliate Moon Downunder
    190B Sussex Street, Coburg
    Victoria Australia
    www.10thplanet.com.au
    frank@10thplanet.com.au

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    I love when people cite the lack of 10P (a 10 year old system) world champions as evidence of the system being ineffective. Every tournament I've been to 10th planet has dominated at the blue and purple belt levels. Once a competitive group of home grown black belts comes along I think there will be an explosion of popularity.