Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Altus

10th Planet Altus Oklahoma Leveled up yesterday!!

We made the 10 hour trip from Altus to Omaha to train with The Maestro and spend some time with our Omaha family. At the end of the seminar I was surprised by D and Eddie awarding my little brother Jacob Harris his blue belt!! Absolutely blew me away!!! Day in day out my ninja Jacob puts it all out there. Jacob and the rest of the Harris family made there home at 10thP Altus about 6 months ago and we haven't looked back since! Jacob is wrecking men's divisions, took gold at Gracie Worlds. And does it all in a way that makes me so honored and proud to have him on our team and my 10 year old son looks up to him in a huge way! I have grown to love the whole Harris family and consider them all family. Jacob is taking on a lot of responsibility at the gym. Assistant coach at the kids classes. He will clean mats and make sure the place is in order for the next day. He will take time out of his training and spend the whole class showing a new student some different drills etc. I guess you have probably learned by now I have mad respect for him and his work ethic. Seeing 7 years of a dream come true for him yesterday and I couldn't be prouder to be able to train with him. And then I got hit with my purple belt. Completely unexpected. I am still blown away by it all. And amazing as it feels it's guys like Jacob that roll with me, laugh with me, enjoy JJ with me, and fight in the trenches with me that make me better. Seeing him get his blue belt was the highlight of my day. And reaching a huge milestone in my JJ journey with all the hard work and time and traveling I've put into it being 10 hours away from my instructor was the icing on the cake. For all you ronins out there that buy a book like I did 7 years ago and start reading it and traveling and being start struck the first time you meet a Moon Head stay with it. 7 years and I am not only surrounded by amazing training partners and friends but we are the first affiliate in Oklahoma. Stay the grind. It pays you back 10 fold!!!!! #PurpleReign!!!!

image.jpg

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Awesome Job and congrats again to all the team!!!

Frank Barca (Grank)
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne
    Affilliate Moon Downunder
    190B Sussex Street, Coburg
    Victoria Australia
    www.10thplanet.com.au
    frank@10thplanet.com.au

Array

School
    10th Planet Altus
    Thank you brother!! =-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Congrats, guys
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    New Port Richey JJ/10P Ronin
    Congratulations!!

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Awesome! Gratz

Mikael Chay

Congrats!