Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana.

Array

School
    Spartan Fight Team Hammond, La

Louisiana.

Anyone in the Louisiana area doing 10pjj? I am looking to improve and work with others doing it.. as of now I think the closest gym is in Alabama to me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores/Mobile
    I'm from south Mississippi. I work off shore and all but we can probably meet up sometime. I meet with another guy I train at Belcher's gym on the weekend I'm home.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    Here's a link to the ronin's page on facebook that might help find someone.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/444137795765579/

Good luck.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    So, I typed your location in to google maps and it told me you are just under 3 hours away from 10th Planet Gulf Shores and just under 4 hour from 10th Planet Beaumont. That's your closest moons and those are not too very far. I would highly, highly recommend going out to a moon at least once. Also, I'd like those two gyms facebook pages and watch for seminars there.

As far as in your on area, yes you can use the recourses other people have listed here and see how it goes, but when your bringing 10p to a new area, sometimes what you need to do is just find people interested in BJJ that are too broke for a gym or something and work with them and turn them on to 10p yourself. Another words, if you want a 10th Planet friendly training partner in your home town, you might have to build your own so to speak!

Array

School
    I've got a decently sized area to grapple in and I have guys. I just would like to spend some time with someone who is more I depth to the 10pjj system then I am. I come from a Gracie school. I need to make the trip to gulf shores. Thanks for the help

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Yeah man for sure if u can visit Gulf Shores do so! I will vouch for Sean's knowledge and teaching ability, his wife Tori, and some of his proteges CHase Hannah, Josh, and Dyana are no joke....you will learn a ton but also be in a safe environment.

Let us know how things go!

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbChao View Post
    Yeah man for sure if u can visit Gulf Shores do so! I will vouch for Sean's knowledge and teaching ability, his wife Tori, and some of his proteges CHase Hannah, Josh, and Dyana are no joke....you will learn a ton but also be in a safe environment.

Let us know how things go!
    Thanks for the love Herb!!!!

You are welcome at my school anytime Blake!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/New Orleans
    I just started training again with a group of guys that are practicing 10th planet in Laplace. The dude running it is a blue belt in gi, pretty knowledgeable. He has aspirations of getting a moon or hotbox started.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I just started training again with a group of guys that are practicing 10th planet in Laplace. The dude running it is a blue belt in gi, pretty knowledgeable. He has aspirations of getting a moon or hotbox started.
    Awesome man glad to hear! Keep us posted how it goes...

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Paternoster View Post
    I would like to do the same. we have been going after winning comps as a team as of late. Just competed at NAGA it was a nice tournament.

Also thanks for the invite Sean! Ill try to make it over there either this month or next month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast