Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

STOLEN GUCCI WATCH- 10p HQ

I was training today from 630-730 at the 10th planet HQ. I forgot to bring my lock and didn't want to leave my $1000 gucci watch in a locker without a lock on it. I brought it to the employee at the front desk and placed it next to the register behind the desk with him, however when i went back after training it was gone and the cameras were supposedly not on today. The watch is all black with a black face and a unique leather strap that has G's all over it. This watch has means the world to me as it was given to me by my grandmother when i was honorably discharged from the u.s. navy. If anyone has ANY information PLEASE contact me. Thanks!

stephen segui- 609-709-7691

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    I sincerely hope you find it Stephen.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Ralek??

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    Did you talk to the person you left it with? Did they take off and leave it on the counter? Did he say he walked away for a minute and it was gone when he got back?

I had $350 stolen from my wallet during a seminar once. It sucked. And it's even worse when you may suspect the very people you trust with limbs and body parts. Hopefully it wasn't a training partner and it gets found. What I do now is if I carry cash with me of large sums. I lock my wallet in the car. Sorry for the loss I hope it gets returned.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    YEah, def call back/go in tom/as soon as u can and try to find the person who was working front desk (when I was there for EBI week the folks up front were very kind). Moving forward I'd recommend either locking it in the car or asking someone u do trust to lock it in their locker too if you don't have a key, or just keep it very close to you as u train (I know it can be tough with HQ being as large and full as it can be, and outside of the gym it's like walking into a jungle).

Best wishes and praying for positive...

Array

School
    10th planet L.A. Tapout
    I hate to see that this has to be your first post. I will be on the lookout for the watch. it sounds very unique.

Front desk guy sucks.

whatsup guys just wanted to let you know i got the watch back! rob and joel told me that they were going to get it back for me and they followed through. don't even wanna know who did it just happy i got the watch back.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    nice

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by TwisterTWIN View Post
    whatsup guys just wanted to let you know i got the watch back! rob and joel told me that they were going to get it back for me and they followed through. don't even wanna know who did it just happy i got the watch back.
    Awesome. Thanks for your service.

Array

School
    10th planet HQ
    Glad to hear brotha!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast