Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

MTS 95 "Prison Guard Revisited" is now LIVE!

Hello brothers and sisters, I hope all is beautiful :-) Mastering The System is the online instructional series of the unorthodox nogi Brazilian Jiu Jitsu style, "10th Planet Jiu Jitsu" filmed on location at 10p HeadQuarters. in downtown Los Angeles. There are three 10p warm up flows that end in full guard with double underhooks. The next evolution in the 10p warm up curriculum will be extending those flows into the basic path of prison guard, starting with the first step, homie control. 90% of the time I end up in full guard with double underhooks I will attempt to take my opponent thru the paths of prison guard. This requires a highly developed clinch and optimal squeezing endurance and of course clean professional technique. Once your prison guard paths are polished up you will have the ability to go from butterfly guard with double underhooks all the way to spider web, the back, New York or a sweep to a top position, this has been a crucial part of my arsenal for many years, but only a few of my students, so far have mastered it. In this episode I teach a new detail, the shoulder clinch, this detail alone should take your prison guard to the next level. Also in this episode I break down warm ups F and G and go over the latest tweaks to these vital Jiu Jitsu flows. The F warm ups, "butterflies" and G, "top half passing" are some of the most important parts of nogi Jiu Jitsu. That's why they're part of the 10p warm up system. They must be hit on a regular basis, like bag work, like mit work, like footwork. So get into study and drill mode and soak up this episode of Mastering The System. Thank you! -Eddie

(Go to 10thplanetjj.com/techniques and subscribe to MASTERING THE SYSTEM. Have access to all 95 episodes for only $4.99 a month)

Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    The Rock BJJ
    New to the site, there was a brief mention in the video about transitioning to the fetal position when mounted (a trick) and then hipping out and transitioning to a leg lock. I believe it was called transitioning to Fetal. Are there any more details videos of this transition?

Array

School
    The Rock BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by blueshirts View Post
    New to the site, there was a brief mention in the video about transitioning to the fetal position when mounted (a trick) and then hipping out and transitioning to a leg lock. I believe it was called transitioning to Fetal. Are there any more details videos of this transition?
    MTS 77 around 49m 06s had a good overview of the position.

http://www.10thplanetjj.com/techniqu...77-gogo-clinch

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Are you referring to the Jean Jacques escape to ashi?
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    The Rock BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Are you referring to the Jean Jacques escape to ashi?
    In hindsight, yes. Didn't realize what it was called.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Yup, JJ mount escape or fetal mount escape
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie