Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC

Training partners in NYC/Brooklyn?

I recently turned my basement into a really nice training space. I've been practicing Graice Combatives there every Sunday night with a few guys. I've really enjoyed going back and re-learning the basics. But I'd like to put more time into my 10th Planet training since that is the foundation of all my rolling.

I wonder if there is some interest from anyone here who might be interested in going through the MTS techniques on Saturday evenings. There would be no formal instruction in the techniques. We would watch the videos, and try to do the moves as closely as possible to the videos. I'm on the Q to Newkirk in Brooklyn. Let me know...

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I'd suggest posting this in the FB Ronins page too (https://www.facebook.com/groups/444137795765579/ if you're not a member yet just request and one of the Admins will approve) and then post what you put above.

I'd also suggest visiting Zach and Jon at Bethlehem (about an hour give or take from the city, at least the outskirts near NJ) when you can too, if anything maybe carpool with other Ronins or fans out the two of them always enjoy company and fresh faces to rotate with as well.

Happy Drilling!.....

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    ill join the FB group today.

I know Jon and Zach. I've gone to their school for the past 2 Eddie seminars and I've trained with them when they visit Marcelo"s. Their school is much too far for me to travel though.

Thanks for the FB group info.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    I'll be in NY in November Ric. I'm down to train while I'm there if we coordinate schedules.

any interesting still?