Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin

White Belt Trent Flegels Pro Bracket Finals Match

Hello all been a long time. Myself and a goon squad traveled the good 6 hour trip up to Iron Mountain last week to compete and support our brother Trent Flegel in his first Pro Grappling match. Trent is a 3x All American wrestler Div 3 wrestling out of Luthren College in Iowa. Trent has about a solid year of jiu jitsu under his belt. He coaches the wrestling program at Sbardella Mma (formerly the Alma 10th planet hotbox) and also grapples there when schedules meet up he also trains time to time at 10th Planet Ann Arbor when i make the trip down. Trent is an absulute monster in the making. He had 4 submissions and 1 draw on his way to meet Dan Borovic(multi time world no gi purple belt champion) was a very cautious match on trents part as that the first time around Dan almost caught him in a couple different spots in guard. All in All very proud of Trent did awesome for his first showing at the pro level and hopefully this is just the beginning of him making a name for himself.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    Nice work Trent! He is a beast and was fun to watch. Hope to see you all back!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    Dear god somewhere closer please lol that 6 hour trip is just brutal man, but hopefully next time you see a new me thats aggressive and ready to attack. I break to easily and just almost find a reason to give up. Everyone had a great time i do know that though and you guys have solid competition up there. Keep up the great work.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    Working on Chicago. That would be fun. Maybe someday Alabama too we've been getting requests all over! The format is awesome. And that sounds good. I hope to see you really ready to rock the next one. It's all about mindset.