Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sean Bollinger

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    he needs to want to turn pro. it take a lot of work to be ready for an mma fight. when denny and sean turn pro they know they need to be ready for the best in the world.

Array

School
    10th Planet VistA
    Also, MMA isn't the only way to represent! Denny is making a huge name for himself and 10th Planet currently with what he's doing.

BTW, hows the weather in FL?

so does anyone know the updates on these two Masters?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Sean is gonna have a couple more amateur fights before turning pro and Denny is thinking about mma more and more these days but also keep an eye on 10th Planet brown belt Jared Carlsten, he's already 3-0 in the pros and has a guard as amazing as Sean and Denny's
    Jared is a Beast, stand up or ground. He's finished all 3 of his fights by sub. I heard the next season of TUF is 135's and 145's any way you can talk to Dana about getting him a tryout? I know he fights 155's but he also told me he was trying to get to 45's.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    There are some killers coming up out of Brian's camp down at 10th Planet Springfield, MO. Allen's a stud and there was a video of Luke that eddie posted I think. Would be awesome to see Sean and Denny as pros.

Love seeing the love for Sean. Without going into much detail keep an eye on 10th Planet Riverside/Sean Bollinger. I know from talking with him and planning with him he has some projects he's been working on that will bring both himself and 10th planet some nice attention.

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by iFiTsGrEeNsMoKeIt View Post
    Jared is a Beast, stand up or ground. He's finished all 3 of his fights by sub. I heard the next season of TUF is 135's and 145's any way you can talk to Dana about getting him a tryout? I know he fights 155's but he also told me he was trying to get to 45's.
    I think the tryouts and auditions are over, unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Malott View Post
    Love seeing the love for Sean. Without going into much detail keep an eye on 10th Planet Riverside/Sean Bollinger. I know from talking with him and planning with him he has some projects he's been working on that will bring both himself and 10th planet some nice attention.
    right on eric good to hear from you man can't wait to roll with you again

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Orlando
    The weather is awesome thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan fortiN View Post
    Also, MMA isn't the only way to represent! Denny is making a huge name for himself and 10th Planet currently with what he's doing.

BTW, hows the weather in FL?

Array

School
    M1 Action Design
    Sean is a beast!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast