Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Thank you very much for the shout outs and the love for grace!

My votes are for Geo due to winning at ADCC and the whole costa mesa crew i believe needs to win. If they dont win i think its a crime due to them smashing with the amount of students, the ratio of goons they have, mad higher ranks, tons of competitors, casey and ron got there black belts and they have like 19 locations.

get at me

Mikael Chay

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Debes View Post
    I'm gonna go ahead and throw a nomination for nwoty to Matt Skaff but I also could have given it to Bmac. Those guys aren't getting tons of notice as far as their competitive prowess but they have been smashing it. Geo has been getting most of the nominations and is likely to win again, but I thought those guys deserved a mention
    Following Brian's lead (I also think Geo as NWOTY is a no-brainer this year), I'd throw a nomination for NWOTY to Cora for competing and repping as hard as anybody, and a nomination for MOTY to 10P Bethlehem (Grace's smashing her competition, JM's and Zach's brown, and their awesome Finishers Sub-only tourney).

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I'm of the mind side that I like to see different NWOY and MOTY each year. With that being said my nomination NWOY is for Grace and MOTY is for Costa Mesa. My honorable mention for MOTY would be Bethlehem, love seeing those guys hustle.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10p CM/BP/OR/LV
    Wow, thanks for the love guys. It's an honor to have Costa Mesa mentioned in such high regard. 10P4L

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    It's hard to deny Geo's ADCC performance, but I like the idea of Grace getting the spotlight she deserves this year. I also have to go with Costa Mesa for MOTY. The constant growth and expansion is inspiring.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Altus
    NWOTY for me is Geo 100%
    MOTY is tough. Bethlehem or Melbourne.

Array

School
    10thPlanetOceanside/SD
    I would like to nominate Ricky Lule 10thPlanetOceanside golden boy this kid is one of 10p fastest rising stars as a purple belt he has won pretty much everything Gracie worlds,Naga,revgear and place 3 at ibjj worlds... for school I would say SD cause no has 100+ students in just one year Boogey has made lots of noise out here in SD and that's not easy being next to Attos and Victory MMA but Boogey has made his school known and respected in such a short time that has to be notice it's huge for our organization. And second I gotta say Portland the environment Nate and Phill have created is amazing the time's I visit has been nothing but a incredible experience wit awesome students and awesome coaches = awesome school.
    Last edited by Freakahzoid; 12-04-2015 at 04:10 PM.

Array

School
    10thPlanetOceanside/SD
    Thanks to everyone who nominated me for the best warrior of the year I would be super honored to win nwoty 2 years in a row that would be awesome and excellent for my credentials....I hope everyone can see how hard I work to reach the highest levels of competition to compete wit the best of the best has always been my main goal this year I got to rep the 10th vs the best in the world and held my own after ADCC I reach that goal along side with some of my10thp brothers.. Even though everyone has done excellent this year only a few have reach that level...

10thPlanetFreaks
    Last edited by Freakahzoid; 12-04-2015 at 04:17 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Geo has for sure been smashing the game. Hard to deny a man a well deserved nominee/vote. He reps 10p hardcore. He definitely gets 10p SAVAGE of the year in my book. After that is Nathan Orchard. Nathan always kills it. I have looked up to him for a very long time as someone I want to be like.

I know Eddie said not to nominate your own school, but I feel our school is made of worker bees and they don't do anything for recognition, just love of the game and love of the 10. Sean sets a great example for us.

The amount of growth every single competitor has had this year is amazing. We are only blue belts as far as students go, but had a ton of people competing at the highest level possible(at local and out of state tournies), including pro events. Sean made it to EBI trials, adcc trials, and has competed at all the local tournaments. We ourselves managed to get out to chicago and compete as well.

The leg lock game at our school has evolved into something that I do feel like deserves recognition. As far as most people are concerned there's not much here in Alabama, but our guys can hang with and have beaten numerous higher level guys. I'm very proud of my team, they are ride or die 10th Planet. They rep and compete more than anyone I talk to and they make sacrifices and spend all their funds to compete/rep the 10. So yes, I am voting my 10pgs family for MOTY. I train with these savages everyday, I love them as brothers and sisters. We train together, we fight together, we grow together. This year has been my favorite of all the years together we've had. 10p in Alabama is strong and its growing, we are growing, rapidly.

If I have to go with a second, Ann Arbor or San Diego.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor
    10th Planet Portland for moty and Grace for warrior

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast