Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA

Placido Santos at The Good Fight Brooklyn <Videos>

This past weekend I drove down to Brooklyn with Placido to coach him at The Good Fight. He was excited for his first sub only event and wanted to test himself in the blue belt division. He ended up taking gold with three submissions in just under three minutes total.

First match was against Ross from 10P Bethlehem. Placido ended up getting a straight ankle lock on the top leg, from ashi. In the second match he hit a beautiful meat hook to triangle and put the guy to sleep (while his team mates were behind me yelling that he was fine and to just pick him up and slam him). Third match was against a Marcelo blue belt. He quickly got to ashi, transitioned to the other leg when the guy hopped over, and got the straight ankle lock.

I can't say enough good things about this guy. He works extremely hard and has trust in the system and everything I tell him. Keep an eye out for much more to come in the future.

Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Placido

Thanks a ton Coach Pat!