Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont

“Switch Croc” Explained, Match Breakdowns and chance for free 10p coaching!

Hi guys! Over at my page on Facebook, 10th Planet Beaumont, I’m in the process of releasing a bunch of free content for you guys! Consider liking that page and checking it out!

Here is one of the things I have up there. It’s my first match breakdown and shows me doing the “switch croc” from invisible collar in addition to some other cool stuff!

Do you have a match you’d like broken down? Let me know, and if it’s something I think other people can benefit from also, I’ll break it down and you can get some free coaching out of it!

Also, let me know if this is the type of thing you guys want to see from me

Array

School
    Ronin
    Love to get insights on the game and mentality from live rolls, so I'll be looking forward to any future videos.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Awesome breakdown Debes. Just liked the page, looking forward to future posts.

Array

School
    currently searching
    Great break down

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Great stuff Brian. The only thing I'd suggest is turning down the volume on your match. Other than that awesome.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    Hey Brian great stuff as always. Really enjoy the way you break angles and technique down, would donate for some breakdowns of my game and matches. Feel like I could really benefit from your technical advice.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Great stuff Brian. The only thing I'd suggest is turning down the volume on your match. Other than that awesome.
    Thanks man! Yep, that needed improvment. On my second breakdown that's on my page I fixed that and also got it where my mouse shows up which I THOUGHT was happening the first time, that way when I say "that" , you can see what I'm pointing at and its clearer.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by stan myaskovskiy View Post
    Hey Brian great stuff as always. Really enjoy the way you break angles and technique down, would donate for some breakdowns of my game and matches. Feel like I could really benefit from your technical advice.
    Thanks, man, I'll message you