Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute

10th Planet UK!!!

Dartangan and myself had the pleasure of rolling with Ramone Codrington today and let me be the first to say, it was a pleasure. It's nice to see the 10th Planet love spread all over the world. Although we're separated by thousands of miles, we still speak the same lingo and can play off each other with strategy and technique. It's always challenging going up against the system and I've got the bruises to prove it. Ramone is the real deal and he represented the UK well. I'd love do have a Euro trip sometime down the road and I'll def be making a stop in the UK. Much respect to my UK brothers ; )

Array

School
    Home
    Yea it really was a pleasure to roll with him. If everyone in the UK is like that then things are looking pretty good for 10th planet. I loved his reaction after rolling with me when he was like What the hell that was your leg???

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Ramone is awesome

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Def JC. I told him to say hi to you, from your brothers in the states. And Zog, they can't wait for you to get there.

Array

School
    DJ that was funny. Might have to give you 2 names. Sorcerer and Gumby... or Gumby Damnit (the Eddie Murphy version).

Array

School
    10th Planet Nottingham
    thanks for kind comments guys. it was wicked training with u guys i had a great time. your surounded by a great group of guys and the compeition is very good. i felt at home and apart of the team straight away. so if any1 is in the orlando area i would deffo recommend u drop by for sure. us guys in the uk are putting in the work and have some talented 10th planet guys on the rise :P and hopfully in the near future we will have a few more guys promoted to higher grades over here yh man zog we cant wait for u to hit this side of the pond

Array

School
    10th Planet Nottingham
    yh man dartangen u got mad flexabilty your arm was past a 180 degree angle for sure lol and u was trying to clear my neck whilst in side control i was like wtf. u guys deffo think out of the box hah

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    i think we need 2 10th planets in the UK, one up north and one down south, would be perfect

Array

School
    10th Planet Nottingham
    Quote Originally Posted by Karim-Graham View Post
    i think we need 2 10th planets in the UK, one up north and one down south, would be perfect
    Is any guys down your way working on affilation? I no the guys up north are working on affilation up there way. Nottingham is only 3 hours away :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast