Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant

Ronin in Illinois

Happy non specific winter cheer everyone! Anyone know of a welcoming place for us ronin in the St. Charles, IL area? I will be able to make it to 10p Chicago a couple of times while here *hour drive* but would like to train on the days that are holiday/get together busy as well at a place nearer if I can squeeze it in.

Array

School
    Fusion MMA Elgin IL, Pedro Sauer affiliate
    I'm out in Elgin. Fusion MMA out in elgin has open mat on fridays at 5 pm, Olympus jiujitsu in Geneva has open mat at 11 am or noon on sundays, can't remember which, which is nogi.

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    I'm out in Rockford IL about an hour from St. Charles. Send me a pm if you're looking to get some rolls in! I'll also be heading out to the open mat at 10p Chi-town Sunday so look forward to meeting you
    The Name is Nick Paul

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    10p Chicago is worth the hour drive. I promise you that. It's a fun crew too. If you don't find any other options, just go the everyday. :-) You won't regret it!
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by Tori Applegate View Post
    10p Chicago is worth the hour drive. I promise you that. It's a fun crew too. If you don't find any other options, just go the everyday. :-) You won't regret it!
    word! those guys are great!