Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Jiu Jitsu Girls Kumite

There is a Fight to Win Pro 2 event that is happening on Sat. Jan 9th in Houston, Tx. Cora will be in the pro card. However, we invited 2 of our friends from Florida to come. Unfortunately, Cora won't get to compete with them in the regular tournament because of her pro fight. So we came up with an idea of doing our own little tournament on Sunday the 10th. I manage to find other little girls from Tx to join in. So now we have 6. We wanted to do the most gangsta tournament format anyone ever heard of just to freak people out. So we came up with EBI rules (no heel hooks and toe holds of course) but each side of the bracket will be a double elimination round robin with the winner from each side going to the Finals. Here is the low budget promo I cooked up.

Array

School
    Rilion Gracie Academy
    Dig it!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I love it!! (But if you're doing double elimination round robin it's not EBI rules, FYI) :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I love it!! (But if you're doing double elimination round robin it's not EBI rules, FYI) :-)
    Completely understood master eddie. We only able to round up 6 girls for this and 2 happen to be from FL. They don't want to just come here for 1 match each. They want the most match possible so we went with round Robin on each side of the bracket and the winner of each side will go to the Finals. This way everyone have at least 2 matches. With the Finalist having 3 matches. But we will stick with EBI format and rules. (No heel hooks and toe holds). Will load all the matches on this site afterward.