Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: EBI 6, Hype!!

What about these guys...

1. Matheus Diniz (black belt under Marcelo Garcia) and Roberto Cyborg Abreu

If those two can join my life would be complete.

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    I want Xande! More than anything because everyone at my gym would be paying CLOSE attention to that! But also cause there is no stalling or bullshit with him, just a many many time world champion toward the end of his career with EVERYTHING to prove!

Oh shit man, EBI6... holy fuck!

We are watching history here my friends. The evolution of the art, before our eyes.

Array

School
    80/20 BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by elrith View Post
    What about these guys...

1. Matheus Diniz (black belt under Marcelo Garcia) and Roberto Cyborg Abreu

If those two can join my life would be complete.
    I think I saw a recent photo on Cyborg's Instagram of him about to have surgery. But otherwise yes would be awesome to see him in EBI

Array

School
    10th Planet Altoona
    EBI is legit, people have to respect. Super excited for this one.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    I would like to see what Gordon Ryan can do on this stage.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMc View Post
    gotta get keenan cornelius in there. he's awesome, beaten the miyaos a bunch of times, he's super popular, especially on the internet, would draw a huge spectator base, and he's hinted at wanting to compete.
    I'd heard rumors too that he would be in this one, but with his professor in the brackets I wonder if it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Murray View Post
    I'm starting to hear some real chatter about EBI6. Guys who poo-poo'ed EBI in the past are getting on board. I'm going to have to limit the number of invitations to my EBI party for the first time on this one!

I'm so damn excited. EBI is emerging as the premier event in grappling. I couldn't be happier for Eddie and 10p. EBI6 is going to be a whopper!
    I'm pumped also! I've watched every EBI either the day of or as soon as they became available (1 and 2) but I don't think you can be too hard on people that are just getting on board. Eddie played it smart by building it slowly, and there really haven't been very many big names so far. Which is cool. But Miyao, Glover, Cooper, Tonon, and to some extent Cummings and Geo have probably been the biggest names that people that aren't hardcore into 10p would know so far.

Andre Galvao and Vinny Maglhaes are huge additions. So many casual fans will check for EBI 6 because of Galvao. I'm sure there are more big names too that aren't announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Arman Fathi View Post
    i think getting Galvao is huge. It validates EBI beyond a reasonable doubt of the fact that jiu jitsu people want to check it out.
    Can't stress that enough. I've talked to 3 or 4 people already that have never gone out of their way to order an EBI live that have told me they're for sure ordering EBI 6. The guy is the p4p best no-gi grappler on earth right now and is going to draw some numbers. Really stoked for Eddie and 10p for locking him down (no pun intended).

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    It's looking ridiculously stacked. This is so awesome to see competitive grappling blowing up right now. It's like ADCC level talent but with a better rule set
    The Name is Nick Paul

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Yeah, I love Tonon, Boogey, and Vinny, but Galvao is superhuman. Even in sub only, I can see him taking the whole thing.

Are the rules still the same with only getting money if you get the tap?

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    Are the rules still the same with only getting money if you get the tap?
    Yup, $12500 for each sub in regulation. $0 for OT.

It's fuckin on!

I forgot about Cyborg's instagram post and him getting surgery done on his knee; what a shame.

Matheus Diniz??? Hello??? Lol

I also wonder if Eddie Cummings and Garry Tonon are going to be in this as well. I'd honestly hate to see Eddie Cummings heel hook the whole thing, yet worth to see if he actually can.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast