Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: EBI 6, Hype!!

Cyborg confirmed on his instagram he's going to be in EBI6 by the way. Such great news. I wanted him or Matheus Diniz. At least Eddie got one of them lol

Quote Originally Posted by elrith View Post
    is it on youtube? MG vs Sebastian?
    http://www.mginaction.com/VideoDetai...?VideoId=27637

On his website he uploads sparring sessions from his academy every day. There are over 2500 rolls on there last I checked.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    I know it's absolute, so he'd be giving up nearly 80lbs in some cases, but the back-to-back Nibiru Warrior of the Year should throw his hat in the ring and just roll out there with those beasts. He'd have nothing to lose and all the respect to gain.

Array

School
    10th Planet London
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiseop View Post
    I know it's absolute, so he'd be giving up nearly 80lbs in some cases, but the back-to-back Nibiru Warrior of the Year should throw his hat in the ring and just roll out there with those beasts. He'd have nothing to lose and all the respect to gain.
    I mean, if it is going to be a selection of my favourite grapplers (as it is actually becoming), absolutely, get Geo in here!

Damn this is really big. There are 5 adcc gold medalists in here. The most in any bracket that EBI has had so far is 1.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Just as predicted; with the big money comes the big names. I love the rate of growth that EBI is experiencing. Job well done by Eddie, Victor, Casey, and all others involved!
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    You're posts are always so weird
    Your
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Cyborg confirmed on his instagram he's going to be in EBI6 by the way. Such great news. I wanted him or Matheus Diniz. At least Eddie got one of them lol
    Diniz would be cool and hopefully we'll see it one day but Cyborg is a catch. There aren't many human beings that can lay claim to Absolute adcc gold. That and he had heart problems right before his superfight against Andre Galvao in 2015 so a proper rematch seems in order.

I've been bummed that winning the adcc superfight keeps you from doing the bracket so Andre Galvao hasn't done a no-gi bracket since 2011. Stoked to see that.

Diniz would be cool and hopefully we'll see it one day but Cyborg is a catch. There aren't many human beings that can lay claim to Absolute adcc gold. That and he had heart problems right before his superfight against Andre Galvao in 2015 so a proper rematch seems in order.

I've been bummed that winning the adcc superfight keeps you from doing the bracket so Andre Galvao hasn't done a no-gi bracket since 2011. Stoked to see that. Damn not that we need anyone else, but if Eddie could get one more middleweight or medium heavy submission machine like Braulio Estima or Felipe Pena? This will be one to remember no matter what. Imagine if Rafa Mendes got in this...he won't since he's so small and since he and Andre Galvao are on the same team, but hopefully another smaller guy can jump in there with Eddie Cummings. Maybe someone like Cobrinha or Geo or Tanquinho or Jeff Glover could come in. Or even a lightweight like Lucas Lepri.

Array

School
    80/20 BJJ
    This is going to be so good. Eddie Cummings has all but confirmed that he is according to his social media it seems!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast