Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EBI 6, Hype!!

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ

EBI 6, Hype!!

I'm starting to hear some real chatter about EBI6. Guys who poo-poo'ed EBI in the past are getting on board. I'm going to have to limit the number of invitations to my EBI party for the first time on this one!

I'm so damn excited. EBI is emerging as the premier event in grappling. I couldn't be happier for Eddie and 10p. EBI6 is going to be a whopper!

Andre Galvao, Vinny Magalhaes, Garry Tonon, Richie Martinez, that's a pretty good start! Also unconfirmed rumor that Dean Lister is in as well.

Array

School
    80/20 BJJ
    It sounds awesome so far. I can't remember being this excited for a combat sports (let alone submission grappling) event. Now I'm off to give my offering to all the dead and alive gods I can think of so that Davi Ramos and/or Palahares are invited...

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Can't wait. I may watch naked...yes I will watch naked
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Apple Valley, MN
    gotta get keenan cornelius in there. he's awesome, beaten the miyaos a bunch of times, he's super popular, especially on the internet, would draw a huge spectator base, and he's hinted at wanting to compete.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    i think getting Galvao is huge. It validates EBI beyond a reasonable doubt of the fact that jiu jitsu people want to check it out. Him vs. Garry Tonon or Vinny in this format will blow heads off.
    Vinny Magaelhaes? Can you believe the hype that we're gonna get leading up to it? Just off Renato alone.

Array

School
    10th Planet London
    It's like your wilder dreams come true. If we can add Keenan and Davi Ramos, what a card. Are there any other top quality 10p guys with a bit more meat in them?

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    $50 G's ain't nothing to laugh at. EBI has guys making more than half the roster in the UFC.

Array

School
    10th Planet Apple Valley, MN
    Quote Originally Posted by Diogo Trigo View Post
    It's like your wilder dreams come true. If we can add Keenan and Davi Ramos, what a card. Are there any other top quality 10p guys with a bit more meat in them?
    well, there's that san mateo instructor big red.

Mojoplata

Quote Originally Posted by Arman Fathi View Post
    i think getting Galvao is huge. It validates EBI beyond a reasonable doubt of the fact that jiu jitsu people want to check it out. Him vs. Garry Tonon or Vinny in this format will blow heads off.
    Vinny Magaelhaes? Can you believe the hype that we're gonna get leading up to it? Just off Renato alone.
    "That guy can't go with Galvao, he have a staph infectch"

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Can't wait. I may watch naked...yes I will watch naked
    You're posts are always so weird

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast