Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ranking curriculum.

Is there a curriculum for the different belts within the system that can be found somewhere?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    laziest Gracie Barra spy ever!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Lol not really my friend. There isn't a 10th Planet where i live. Be good to know what what a is expected of a blue belt so i have something to aim for. I hold belt under Roy Dean and all of the tests etc... can be found online or on youtube. Didn't think it would be some kind of secret!

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    There aren't any tests or exacts requirements for a blue belt in 10th Planet. It varies between instructors and the journey can be pretty ambitious at times. What I would recommend to you is: master the warm ups, have a decent understanding of all of the 10th planet specific techniques (rubber guard, lockdown, the twister series and all of that) along with a strong foundation of basic jiu jitsu, be able to communicate using all of the 10P terminology, and obviously winning some matches in competition using 10P techniques would certainly help.

Cheers, appreciate the reply. Shame there isn't somewhere local to me the content on here is really good. Thanks

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    There are gyms in the UK that you should go visit from time to time. They'll be able to help you the most.

Also, da fuq is a belt test?
    "You know you cannot escape death, but immortality can be obtained."

Array

School
    Tenth Planet Decatur
    Its simple. You need to compete and rep tenth planet, make sacrifices to train at a moon.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO
    Quote Originally Posted by chris herzog View Post
    laziest gracie barra spy ever!
    lmao

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Skaff View Post
    Its simple. You need to compete and rep tenth planet, make sacrifices to train at a moon.
    You have to compete to advance ranks in 10p? If so, this is the only martial arts school, of any discipline, that I have ever heard forces competition to advance in rank. That's gangsta!

Array

School
    Tenth Planet Decatur
    No, you do not have to compete to advance ranks, there is no guidelines to getting ranked in tenth planet. I was assuming he was a ronin and telling him what other ronins have done to rise through the ranks of tenth planet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast