Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks

Are you looking to get sponsored?

What up everybody, I am trying to refer a few people to get sponsored by Breakpoint FC and am wondering if any of you guys might be interested. I am a Breakpoint sponsored ambassador and they are looking for some up and coming jiu jitsu practitioners (or mma fighters) that are dedicated to their art and are down to rep for the team. They are just looking for positive people who would be a good representative for the brand.

There are quite a few perks to being a sponsored ambassador, like big discounts on all their products, free gear, team giveaways and deals, plus Breakpoint partners with the SJJIF and NABJJF, and they will pay half of all your tournament fees in all of those tournaments. There are a lot of other bonuses as well that they hook us up with on the regular.

There is no contract to sign or anything so there is no long term commitment unless you like the team and choose to continue representing for them.

If you are interested in getting sponsored, send me an email so I can set you up. They are having a referral contest right now and every person I refer will help me out, as well as hook you up. It's a win/win.

Email me at SolicitJiuJitsu@gmail.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Btw, here is the link to their site if you want to check out their gear or anything.

http://www.breakpointfc.com/

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    I sent you an email. Let me know what ya think.
    Just responded to you and a few other emails. If anybody else is interested, just email me. Thanks!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Nice
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Ah Murica... The land of opportunity!
    "Never go full retard"
    Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Periscope @10P4L

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Do we need to be a minimum belt rank or winning percentage? Looks like they got some sick shorts (I'm in the market for new shorts to become used to, as Tapout no longer makes the type I liked anymore it seems) and I'd be up for repping a patch on a GI pant or top on my end. Thanks for sharing, I'll forward this to anyone I know who could be a good fit too.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Email me.

Quote Originally Posted by HerbChao View Post
    Do we need to be a minimum belt rank or winning percentage? Looks like they got some sick shorts (I'm in the market for new shorts to become used to, as Tapout no longer makes the type I liked anymore it seems) and I'd be up for repping a patch on a GI pant or top on my end. Thanks for sharing, I'll forward this to anyone I know who could be a good fit too.

Just shot you an email

Array

School
    10thplanetjj ayvalik
    I am looking for sponsors for overseas and competitions, Have a suggestion for it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast