New Year, new 10p locations

Do any of you guys know if there is a list of soon-to-be moons for 2016? We need more 10p academies on the east coast, specifically Virginia

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Oviedo 10th Planet Atlantic Beach
    If they are soon to be they probably want to keep it on the down low until they are official. But I would love to see 10th Planet blow up on the East Coast. With Leader like Brandon and Sean in the South and Zog in the North East we have a strong foundation to build on. All those guys are super helpful and supportive.

I think there is a hotbox somewhere in Virginia. I saw a couple of 10th planet competitors at the sub-only US grappling event in Richmond.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasian View Post
    I think there is a hotbox somewhere in Virginia. I saw a couple of 10th planet competitors at the sub-only US grappling event in Richmond.
    Ok. Hmmmm. Well, hopefully we could get a hotbox here in Arlington, VA. We have the perfect place for a moon.

Array

School
    West coast fight team
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman Slowinski View Post
    Ok. Hmmmm. Well, hopefully we could get a hotbox here in Arlington, VA. We have the perfect place for a moon.
    Norfolk would be the best IMHO . The navy base . Seals and other spec ops are nearby... I sometimes see on dod websites that they are looking for instructors in combative training. Although I have not check in a long time.
    My real name is Bob Ritter and that is Mighty Mouse with me.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Oviedo 10th Planet Atlantic Beach
    I thought they closed down the Seal program in Virginia and moved everything to Coronado.