Thread: Bomb Squad Days

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Oviedo 10th Planet Atlantic Beach

Bomb Squad Days

How many people got to train at the Bomb Squad? I only got there a few times while visiting family in West Covina but because it was at my earliest stage of training it's still very memorable. I remember rolling with Dr. Pete and some Kid with a Russian name. I remember being allowed to go for leg locks and thinking how cool is this! Most of all I remember how open and friendly Eddie was and it was that first impression that has kept me going as a fan of Eddie and a student of his system even though living on the other side of the country. I just bought the new Bomb Squad T but miss my old one with the Red Boxing Gloves.

Array

School
    10th Planet Eugene
    My coach , Gerald Strebendt, was an original BS member..he has some funny storys...you ever train with him?

Array

School
    I'd have to see a picture it was a good ten years ago when I trained there. Dr. Pete was the only guy I remember by name. I remember the place mostly.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    From my memory and I know I'll omit many but; Alan Jouban, Scott Epstein, Alder Hempal, Ziggy and Luey Rivero, Joe Rogan, Brent Littell, Jason Chambers, Ralf Warneking, Scott Ross, Rhassan Orange, Shegeki, Al Alejandro, Cade Nelson, Denny Prokopos, Sean Bollinger, Randall Dolf, Conor Huen, Erwan Marshal, Pretty sure Rob Bradley, Tait Fletcher, and I know there are quite a few more but that's what I can think of off the top of my head...

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    My first day was at Bomb Squad then 10Planet moved to Legends.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Forgot Victor Webster! and Huge congrats to him on the promotion to Black Belt

Array

School
    Bryan I knew you were a HQ guy but didn't know you went that far back.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    I was at Bomb Squad for about 6 months before we moved to Legends on the corner of Hawthorn and La Brea.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Brown View Post
    From my memory and I know I'll omit many but; Alan Jouban, Scott Epstein, Alder Hempal, Ziggy and Luey Rivero, Joe Rogan, Brent Littell, Jason Chambers, Ralf Warneking, Scott Ross, Rhassan Orange, Shegeki, Al Alejandro, Cade Nelson, Denny Prokopos, Sean Bollinger, Randall Dolf, Conor Huen, Erwan Marshal, Pretty sure Rob Bradley, Tait Fletcher, and I know there are quite a few more but that's what I can think of off the top of my head...
    Damn thats quite a list of Bad asses

Array

School
    I was there before my first son was born so it was 13 years ago. Holy Shit I'm old!