Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont

I got my Brown Belt from Eddie last weekend!

I thought I'd post what an honer it was to get my Brown Belt from Eddie Bravo last weekend, especially since it was along side my good friend Brandon Mccaghren's Black Belt promotion. Brandon and I both started as Ronin's and ranked through starting at white belt with Eddie Bravo via lots of traveling and hard work. It's definitely possible, even if no school is close to you, so don't give up! Also, I plan on making some more video content for you guys now that I am a brown belt if there is interest. What exactly would people like to see me break down if so?

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    congrats! Now u need a new profile pic! Or I can just photoshop that one for you to make your belt brown if you want

As far as what to break down, I'd love to see your favorite RG subs and how you set them up.

Array

School
    Cody MMA
    Congrats

Array

School
    Precision Jiu Jitsu
    Congratulations!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Congrats bro! It 's motivation to see guys on here post about their promotions, 10p or non10p. It's a spiritual booster. For sure I wanna see you put out as much as you'd be willing. Specifically, closing the distance on the bottom via mini stomp, butterfly hooks, underhooks, overhooks, anything really to establish that clinch. Everyone does it different, enters their offense different. How do you enter your offense. Congrats again my brotha

Array

School
    Oak Cliff Jiu-Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by brian debes View Post
    i thought i'd post what an honer it was to get my brown belt from eddie bravo last weekend, especially since it was along side my good friend brandon mccaghren's black belt promotion. Brandon and i both started as ronin's and ranked through starting at white belt with eddie bravo via lots of traveling and hard work. It's definitely possible, even if no school is close to you, so don't give up! Also, i plan on making some more video content for you guys now that i am a brown belt if there is interest. What exactly would people like to see me break down if so?
    congrats again, sir!

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Thanks guys!

Ok, I'm going to look into making a video with rubber guard attacks as well as one about closing the distance on bottom since thats what has been asked for so far and I'm pretty good at those two things. Anything else?

Array

School
    10th planet HQ
    Congrats brotha!!! Well deserved!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Barncat, you're one of my favorite dudes of all time. I love you, you sassy little devil.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast