Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks

IBJJF blurs out 10th Planet logos

They posted this photo on their Instagram page of Milton Bastos winning the San Jose No-Gi Open today, and they blurred out Alex Canders rashguard logos. It's subtle, just so you can't tell that it's 10th Planet. Straight haters! #smfh

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBOfGwrrLwo/

Array

School
    Finnfighters' Gym
    That's a pathetic thing to do. They pay to compete, and IBJJF is too big of a cunt to even show the logos :I

Array

School
    Oak Cliff Jiu-Jitsu
    We should flame the hell out of that post... Thanks for sharing.

Wow. What a fucking bitch ass move. What a stupid thing to do. Especially after all the 10p guys supported their tournament. I'm not even a 10p guy, but you don't shit on the people that pay your organization.

Array

School
    Oak Cliff Jiu-Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Solicit View Post
    They posted this photo on their Instagram page of Milton Bastos winning the San Jose No-Gi Open today, and they blurred out Alex Canders rashguard logos. It's subtle, just so you can't tell that it's 10th Planet. Straight haters! #smfh

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBOfGwrrLwo/
    People are actually denying that this was blurred out on Facebook. They're saying the rashguard was old! HA!

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by steveramz View Post
    People are actually denying that this was blurred out on Facebook. They're saying the rashguard was old! HA!
    Yeah... IBJJF posted a response into the instagram thread as well. It reads:

"Hi guys, our staff posted the picture right after the match using a smartphone and because the athletes were moving, it seems like the picture is blur, but if you notice, their faces are blurred too. Its not our intention to blur any academy's logo as we even have them posted on our score boards when we use our new system to run the events. Our staff just wanted to give you guys (who were home) a life coverage of the event and it seems like not all of you appreciated that. Internet and social media is here for each one of you to give your opinion and we respect that. The full match is posted in HD quality in our youtube channel and there are not blurred logos. We try our best to improve our services and coverage of our events. I hope you all see our good intentions to have the sport and academies growing stronger."

Now... I have a theory.

MAYBE the guys at IBJJF have an AMAZING sense of humor and they knew that if the blurred the 10p logo that the 10p community would erupt and this would turn into some kind of digital-evidence conspiracy theory. If they did it just to watch the reaction, THAT would be pretty fuckin funny.

Gotta call it how it is and amend my statement as much as I still hate IBJJF. It's pretty clear when looking at a screenshot of the HD video that the IBJJF's response actually does make sense. The logo isn't clear at all in the actual video, and they clearly didn't blur anything out. Also if they really did blur the image, knwoing them and their history (how they acted after the Eddie/Royler rematch), they probably wouldn't say shit.

Ai91OmF.jpg
    Last edited by Mike Nall; 02-02-2016 at 01:10 PM.

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Attached Images

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    You guys are all crazy! Alex clearly has a old distorted rashguard on!

He wore the same one when he promoted his student last night!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Precision Jiu Jitsu
    Lmao

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast