Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!

Couple of suggestions for the website...

Just a few things that I think should be available to paying members:

1. Ability to delete your own threads/replies.
    2. Increased private message quantity. (im constantly having to go delete old messages and i dont even have that many)
    3. 10thPJJ.com Phone App! (this is something im sure youve considered and might be working on but i figured id give my endorsement for the idea)

The first 2 are the ones I'd really like to see enacted. Thanks for your consideration, even if the changes don't occur.

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    1. a pro user can delete their own reply or post, but not their own thread. admin's can and will if there is a reason for it. i dont think we want people deleting threads. i would be pissed off if i contributed to a thread just to have a guy get pissed off or just decide to delete the whole thing.
    2. i upped it from 25 to 100. this was pissing me off too.
    3. what is it you want in an app? just to make it easier to use than just going to the site? hopefully the videos will be iphone compatible soon on the site...so I am not sure if the economics are there for it's own app. even if the app was like $5, it could cost > $5k to build it - not sure about making money back on it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Testing from iPad...

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Matt,

I looked around and found an app called "Forum Runner" that works with vBulletin forums. I jumped through some hoops and got our forum working with it.

So download it in the App Store and search for the forum using "10thplanetjj" or "bjj". It is a little hokey (the reply button is in the upper right), but it works well.

Obviously, this doesn't solve watching techniques on the iPad, but it at least covers the forums.

And it saves me writing a custom app when someone already did it for me.

scott pimp that ipad issue like xizbit does to cars my man i can get the fourum on iphone and ipad but no videos = no renato doing his best eddie gordo impression = a very stoned very bored me

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    The forum works on Android 2.1 out of the box. If we have any linux guys, I'm sure we could build a sick Android app.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Awesome, thanks for the help Scott!

Forum Runner works excellently. If you are using an Iphone its like 2 bucks and you can use it to browse a ton of different forums.