Array

School
    Infinity Martial Arts

Shogun Fights Albert Birckhead vs. Angelo DePasquale

I never mentioned to the announcer (John Rallo) anything about my 10th planet knowledge, especially since my opponent was his fighter. Took this fight on 10 days notice from the couch, and cut to a personal record low weight, but thats irrelevant. Hopefully you can learn from my mistakes and maybe even a little from my tiny successes. https://youtu.be/neIqKcqeVZo

My personal thoughts:
    The double bag is legit for elbows from the bottom. I wish I didnt let it go. The omaplata is a great upkick setup. Buttocks compressor works great but you may have to eat some elbows in the ear. Don't let your technique fall off when you get tired. (I was pretty welcoming to a submission at that point, honestly) Mostly, train and stay in shape, in case anyone offers to pay you some money for a fight! Thanks for looking!

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    Fun fight mate, shame the 10day notice left the gas tank low cause you looked nice on the ground.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Array

School
    Infinity Martial Arts
    Thanks bro. The tank drained SO FAST. I think I would win with a real camp. Oh well!

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed
    Great fight!! I have been submitted the exact same way in a tournament. Sounds like you got a good insight on what works for you in a fight.
    On a side note, when you go for the electric, you need to clear that body with your arm to get it out of danger, makes the sweep/submission work better for you. (Unless you switch to old school) But you looked pretty tired and I am sure if you were fresh you would'nt have left it dangeling.

Array

School
    Infinity Martial Arts
    Looking back, I see the mistake easily. Honestly, I wanted him to kimura me at this point. Nobody ever likes to admit to giving up, but I had resigned to try my best until I ran out of gas, and then try not to get hurt badly. I felt like if I went for an actual attempt, i would eat a lot more elbows, and I was happy just being done and collecting my check. I'm not sure whether this story is better or worse with this knowledge, but I feel like I should be honest about it. Thanks for your reply and your input!