Rubber Guard from Back

found myself on the back and figured why not try a reverse rubber guard, worked alright but i only played a bit with it... anyone have any experience messing with it?

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Yeah I have a weird set up I regularly use that's like rubber guard from back mount. My end game is the back triangle which I use a lot.

I switch from seat belt control to a kimura grip. So lets say my right hand is grabbing his left wrist and my left hand is grabbing my own right wrist. Kimura grip from back mount.

I throw up my right leg, around or over his shoulder, and catch it with my left hand(I let go of my own wrist) trapping his right arm. I keep control of his left wrist the whole time. I then throw my left foot over my right sort of like crack-head control. From here I find it very easy to crush his arms no matter how he defends. I just curl my legs and pull his right arm up. Just by curling I usually put enough pressure on his right wrist to close the triangle.

Not sure if that makes sense. I use it pretty often and hit it regularly on good guys.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    I remember thinking about doing a kung fu move from the back to transition into spiderweb, it transitions you close to it, but you end up going straight into the triangle with an armlock. It's alright, I'm just not sure about the possible stress it could put on your knee. Food for thought maybe, but I never really got anywhere with it. I feel there are better transitions and things to do from the back.

thanks guys, i'll give the kimura grip to mission control a shot... i feel like there's an entire subsystem to explore from the back

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    This is interesting. It'd be cool if something becomes of it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    While not quite on the same topic, I was grabbing my foot with seatbelt control yesterday in open mat, using an almost "jailbreak" type option to force my hook in.

There's definitely stuff to look at there