double bag problem

Hey guys, just a quick question. I recently was able to finally achieve the full lotus position. It took months of stretching, but I have become much more flexible since the first time I began to play with the RG. Anyways, my question is this: I'm able to get to double bag after new York when I'm drilling, but for some reason, in live rolling, I can just barely grab my big toe. Anybody have the same issue? If so, what do you guys to get to double bag?

Thanks

Array

School
    HQ
    Sounds like you're too squared up with your partner; angle out.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Your partner is most likely providing more resistance when you are rolling vs drilling. Keep working at it inch by inch.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    10WO
    I find double bagging off of crackhead is easier for me, clearing to invisible crackhead and working from there has been fun for me lately.

Array

School
    10th planet Omaha
    i find it hard to double bag the farther down on the back that my leg is usually because I'm being stacked so make sure hips and legs are high in his guard and then control the stack usually that helps me exspecially if I'm going around my knee to double bag

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    I have had to grab my big toe and inch my way up. Try getting more on their upper back..you may have to hold that big toe and kinda frame them down or climb your way up step by step. Sometimes they make big posture wih their back or are just big so you gotta shimmy your way up. Also, like stated earlier you may need more angle.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website