Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    hmm...slightly less fucked....so he can fight in 3 months?

Array

School
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu & 10th Planet
    I think so, they definitely didn't clearly define that did they.. I'm guess his suspension stands.. reduced to 6 months which would include time served to be included and plus fine..

Array

School
    TV & Internet ;)
    I saw this and there was only one in the commission who was aware and had knowledge about testosteron.
    Using testosteron = You own testosteron production will stop or decrease dramaticly.
    If he gets to stay in the UFC they should test him a couple of times until he's clean and they should find other
    solutions to his "sickness" cus im pretty sure there is other drugs to use than testosteron to start your own
    testosteron production again.

Array

School
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu & 10th Planet
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie View Post
    I saw this and there was only one in the commission who was aware and had knowledge about testosteron.
    Using testosteron = You own testosteron production will stop or decrease dramaticly.
    If he gets to stay in the UFC they should test him a couple of times until he's clean and they should find other
    solutions to his "sickness" cus im pretty sure there is other drugs to use than testosteron to start your own
    testosteron production again.
    Watch this is going to be a bigger problem over time at the professional level.. TRT is becoming a widespread solution to moderate testerone levels being tested at certain clinics. Medical Insurance covers it and it's real easy to get. I've seen Dr's show up at local gyms with business cards, talking out how you can reap the benefits of it.

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Chael Sonnen Interview post hearing:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12