Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ

building an empire flograppling

I'd really like to watch building an empire... but damn son $20/month for a pro-level flograppling account? That seems like a gouge to me.

My MTS + UFCFightPass + netflix + amazonPrime all combined are less than that!

I'm half tempted to download a bittorrent client and see if anyone's posted it. I'd be more than happy to pay a reasonable price, but $20/month is a joke.

Array

School
    10th Planet London
    That's the reason I haven't watched it yet, and honestly, most commentators seem to be arguing that as well. It's just to dear for what they offer. Almost 3 times more expensive than netflix?

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Edmonds
    Hopefully it will be on YouTube eventually.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    It's well produced, but I'd rather pay a one off for the series as I'm not gonna use FloGrappling for anything else.

Their 3-part Inside ATOS documentary is great though, so if you do subscribe you should check that out too.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    It's well produced, but I'd rather pay a one off for the series as I'm not gonna use FloGrappling for anything else.

Their 3-part Inside ATOS documentary is great though, so if you do subscribe you should check that out too.
    Jay Chow, how you been man? Long time no see.

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    I subscribed. Not sure if I'll keep it going for more than a month tho. Not really interested in watching every IBJJF event. I think someday they will have enough content in their library to justify the price.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    I wish they just charged one time fee for the documentary only. No monthly subscription needed. Want to watch Building an empire? pay this X amount, that's all.

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    If FloWrestling and FloGrappling were combined it might be worth the $20. The FloWrestling has lots of content and technique compared to FloGrappling. I would personally rather watch Wrestling than IBJJF Gi stuff.

Array

School
    Precision Jiu Jitsu
    They show all gi and no gi tournaments, plus you can cancel anytime. I got it just to watch the nogi worlds replay then cancelled.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    Jay Chow, how you been man? Long time no see.
    Hey brother, I'm good thank you. I've been training in the gi a lot so I didn't want to contaminate the forums.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast