Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Oceanside
    Anyone find a torrent for this yet? haha jk jk.......

But ya I cant be paying for 20 monthly subscription when i only want to watch one doc on there.

Array

School
    Oak Cliff Jiu-Jitsu
    I went ahead and paid. That 20 minutes went by fast (

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    They should at very least release it on the 10th Planet website for all the 10pjj pro members. That seems like a fair compromise.
    The Name is Nick Paul

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Paul View Post
    They should at very least release it on the 10th Planet website for all the 10pjj pro members. That seems like a fair compromise.
    Not really. Why would they? Everyone who wanted to see it would then just pay the $5 pro membership here and FloGrappling wouldn't make any money.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Everyone could just paypal me $2 and I will send them the link to watch it! haha j/k #nahbutforrealtho

Array

School
    KHK MMA
    I think Flograppling is one of those subscriptions worth paying, they stream very good events (like Polaris) and they've got a lot of good content. However, I think they should create an VOD (Video On Demand) product. They could charge $5 for this Eddie Bravo's video and provide 24hrs access to all content. The customer would experiment the full extent of flograppling's content and, if they like, they will get the full monthly subscription. Fair, right?

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gustavo Amsterdam View Post
    I think Flograppling is one of those subscriptions worth paying, they stream very good events (like Polaris) and they've got a lot of good content. However, I think they should create an VOD (Video On Demand) product. They could charge $5 for this Eddie Bravo's video and provide 24hrs access to all content. The customer would experiment the full extent of flograppling's content and, if they like, they will get the full monthly subscription. Fair, right?
    Makes sense. Isn't Polaris streamed on their website? Polaris 3 won't be on FloGrappling, will it?

Array

School
    KHK MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Solicit View Post
    Makes sense. Isn't Polaris streamed on their website? Polaris 3 won't be on FloGrappling, will it?
    Yep, you're right, Polaris will be streamed directly from their Website So, now I'd recommend Flograppling even more what I described above, to sell a one-off Video-On-Demand giving 24hrs access to the whole site content, so then the customer can make a decision on extending the subscription.

Glad someone said it... aint nobody got the money for dat!
    IG - @TLAR13

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    We got on Flograppling since they did the ONNIT Invitational. Great quality work, they sure put some time into their production. You can always cancel it anytime. As for master eddie's documentary, it's a must watch. Like a few had said, you can always cancel it after you watch what you want to watch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12