Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fake Weed

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Obviously this shit is bad for your health, I only smoke weed because it has no adverse affects on me.

Tip: Use a gauze when you smoke through a pipe!

Array

School
    Sjårdalen mma
    If you wanna trip balls then eat shrooms or smoke salvia (if you have a history of mental problems then dont)

Salvia is nice cause its right up and lasts less then 5mins.

But all in all, dont do drugs. smoke pot instead

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Stay the hell away from K-2 or "spice" that is a chemical that is sprayed on potpourri or mix of herbs. The chemist who made it said he wouldn't allow anyone he knew consume it!!! I fear if someone figured out that you could get extremely high off of eating just enough "rat poison", but not enough to kill you, or antifreeze fucks you up, etc... Crazy how bad our youth look for ways to get high...

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Typically, synthetic contains a chemical that mimicks THC. It effects the cannaboid receptors identically.You're right it isnt regulated but either is pot. I tried a brand called "Dragons Cloud" that looked like the real thing. A few hits got me high for about 20 minutes. Although I havent smoked pot in 15-20 years is was about the same. If anything I would say it is a "shallow" high. Not as many layers as I remembered. The tatse dosent go away for awhile which sucks. I did it the one time and havent done it since.
    I would say use syn IF: you get tested, or can't find the real thing. Only if you are the kind of person that can take few hits and chill. Absolutely avoid it if you the kind of person who fucking over does it every time. Most of the horror stories I've seen online involve copious amount of the shit.

Array

School
    Martial Arts Progression, Hartlepool, UK
    when mixmag changed the glue their on-cover cds were attached with, someone wrote in and complained that the new glue only gave them a bad head when smoked (instead of getting them high)

Array

School
    Jingy's Boxing Club
    My boys on probation and smokes that shit i blazed something called black magic with him that looked like dandilions when i was driving home started seeing trails in the street lights. I was like what the fucks wrong with me, thought i was having an acid flashback then i remembered i smoked that black magic shit never again.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Bloom View Post
    Typically, synthetic contains a chemical that mimics THC. It effects the cannabinoid receptors identically.You're right it isn't regulated but either is pot. I tried a brand called "Dragons Cloud" that looked like the real thing. A few hits got me high for about 20 minutes. Although I haven't smoked pot in 15-20 years is was about the same. If anything I would say it is a "shallow" high. Not as many layers as I remembered. The tatse dosent go away for awhile which sucks. I did it the one time and havent done it since.
    I would say use syn IF: you get tested, or can't find the real thing. Only if you are the kind of person that can take few hits and chill. Absolutely avoid it if you the kind of person who fucking over does it every time. Most of the horror stories I've seen online involve copious amount of the shit.
    I am not sure where you got your info... There is only one other substance that mimics THC, it was produced at great expense by the gov, and is called SB-1. Which was genetically altered to "mimic" THC and lock into the cannabinoid receptors that cover the entire brain. It was going to be used to treat Marijuana "addicts" by blocking actual THC from being able to get into the receptors. It was both a great success and complete failure! It worked, but most of the trial group suffered severe depression, or attempted suicide. You see the human body produces THC on it's own... When you fail a drug test, you were found with "elevated" levels of THC. There is a baseline. So after about 20 billion dollars of wasted tax payer money, all they proved was that THC has a direct relation to our brain/emotions/immune/moods etc... And absolutely cannot be cut off with out severe consequences.

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    Yeah, I learned you can be addicted to it as well.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    yeah i have alot of experience with spice i tried it twice and both times i freaked out bad and its worse cause it doesnt hit you for a while i felt like i was having a heart attack and a stroke at the same time....a buddy of mine and his roomate cant last a day without it they didnt pay for there electric bill cause all there money went to king krypto which is like one of the strongest form of that id stick to weed im never messing with spice again EVER

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    I am not sure where you got your info...
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10940540

JWH-018 Actually Has 3-fold interaction with CB(1) which is NOT the same as pot, but similar and more intense. my guess is that if was exactly like pot, big pharma would be producing JWH-018 and medicinal marijuana would be gone.

I'm just saying if you try synthetic be careful because its not weed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast