Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Hi, I thought I would introduce myself as I have just recently joined the forum.

My name is Chris Ames, and I live in Toronto. I am a long time martial artist, with about 3 years of grappling experience, mostly no gi, though at the moment I am also training gi. I am just coming back after 3 years out of grappling due to a disc herniation, but have been a long time fan of 10th Planet JJ. Myself and some friends with grappling experience have been training the 10th Planet warm ups and some techniques from Mastering the Rubber Guard 4 days a week, plus a long rolling session every Saturday, and we love it.

I'm looking forward to getting to know the community more and getting deeper into the system.

Array

School
    Steel City MMA
    Welcome aboard! I used to live in Barrie, right in your neck of the woods

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    Welcome to the forum Chris! Good to have you.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Edmonds
    Welcome, Chris!

Thanks guys

Array

School
    bjj Mississauga ontario
    hi man! im living in mississauga,training bjj for an year in the go and some no gi , i would love to train with you guys sometimes if its possible since I'm a huge fan of 10th planet system as well!

PM me Jonny. We have a small matted space and anyone working the art in the area is more than welcome to come by and train with us