Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"MASTERING THE SYSTEM" Episode 14 FREE Version

Here are selected clips from "Mastering The System: Episode 14." "Mastering The System" is a reality web series created by 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Head Instructor Eddie Bravo. Each episode contains three separate 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu techniques with multiple transitions, comedy, skits, conspiracy theories, live rolling, and all the craziness that is 10th Planet Headquarters located in Hollywood, CA. Here are just a few of the people you will see interviewed, rolling, and hanging out at HQ in Episodes 1-14. Eddie Bravo, Chuck "The Iceman" Lidell, Joe Rogan, George Sotiropoulos, Scott "Einstein" Epstein, Sean Bollinger, Denny Prokopos and many more. If that is not enough, we have some of the biggest names in the business coming up in future episodes! You won't want to miss it! To watch more "Mastering The System" go to... www.10thplanetjj.com ...and click TECHNIQUES

Also...go to Eddie's Youtube Page and click Subscribe! Keep the show going!

http://www.youtube.com/user/twistereddie

Pee pee

Array

School
    10th Planet
    i cant watch MTS or youtube from afghanistan. they block youtube and i cant seem to get the MTS vid to load. it just says "starting video" but never loads

Dustin C.

I got to ask....... how much of this is bs? i mean if im at hq and filming and scott is getting jumped i would drop the cam and jump on that guy and i dont even know scott.... not trying to be disrespectfull or anything just seems wierd the guy would just keep filming...??

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Eisner View Post
    Pee pee
    pee pee indeed! that promo at the end is amazing!

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    It's just for fun man don't take it too serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin C. View Post
    I got to ask....... how much of this is bs? i mean if im at hq and filming and scott is getting jumped i would drop the cam and jump on that guy and i dont even know scott.... not trying to be disrespectfull or anything just seems wierd the guy would just keep filming...??
    Good question Dustin. Its real man. What you see with those particular parts of the episodes is a new thing we have introduced into MTS called the "10th Planet Spy Cam."

It is a small hand held camera that we pick a different person to operate each day. Sometimes they catch nothing. Other times they get awesome footage.

New students are picked on purpose, so that they won't interfere with what is going on at the academy.

However, the footage you saw in MTS 14 between Scott and Renato did not take place during regular BJJ class time. Scott was at HQ to teach a private right before Eddie's night class and saw Renato training in the ring. The guy who was picked to run the camera that night is a guy who is visiting from Scotland and was horrified, but he kept it together enough to film it.

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    lmfao Renato is fucking hilarious!! He needs to have his own TV show!

However you should watch out incase some anti-bullying charity picks this shit up and trys to sue you all!

I mean it was Eddie who shot at Renato first so he was just defending himself afterall. He was just asking a question and Eddie was extremly unproffesional about it. Also it was Einstein who slapped Renato first so again he was the one that started it so he was just naturally retaliating!

I mean it's obvious that Renato is clearly the victim here yet he still has the guts and integrity to still keep going to the studio and even practices Capoeira there too!

WHAT A LEGEND!!!!!

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Also thats some sick shit at the end of the video! Imagine a traditional BJJ school putting that in one of their vids!

ttt again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast