Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham/ Elements MMA

Any "must watch" for new pro member

so I finally got around to signing up to pro membership, I'm obviously going to try and watch all the MTS episodes but was wondering if anyone has any must watches to watch off the bat.

Just watched Episode 100. It's like a seminar- I have 7 full pages of notes, great stuff that I'm going to drill with people.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Edmonds
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Robertson View Post
    Just watched Episode 100. It's like a seminar- I have 7 full pages of notes, great stuff that I'm going to drill with people.
    I would have to agree, this is the best one and what you should definitely start with. I also like the one about Muddy Waters because it's probably the best place to go from Invisible Collar. Also the about Honey Hole and Phill Schwartz from Portland's segment on leg locks from Captain Morgan.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Perhaps you had better start from the beginning

Remember, there is more than techniques in MTS.
    MTS is a sort of video album of the 10th Plant revolution.

MTS 71 the Bravo Breakdown

Put on a half-guard clinic like Eddie v Royler

Array

School
    Whangarei, New Zealand
    What was the PayPal account name when you signed up for the pro account ? I want to join but the field is not populated. If anyone knows it would be greatly appreciated.

Array

School
    thanks guys, I know what ill be doing on my days off

Episode 63, about Side Control escapes, is paramount. I always knew to block the cross face (have Jiu-Jitsu University, and that's what Saulo reccomends), but never knew what to do with it. Started using the Hesiman/Reverse Heisman, and it's a great combo. Also reguarding is a lot easier.
    Also anything that covers Halfguard/Dogfight. After just a week of watching (and writing down notes on the episodes) my Lockdown game has improved so much. I used to only hit Old School (Bc that's all I knew, and would just fight through it until I got that sweep), but now I'm hitting Electric Chairs, Plan B, Half & Half, Superstomping & Single Leg Mermaid to Cocoon, Half-Full, Whip Down, Jaws of Life & Whip Up. It's definitely become one of my strongest guards.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Robertson View Post
    Episode 63, about Side Control escapes, is paramount. I always knew to block the cross face (have Jiu-Jitsu University, and that's what Saulo reccomends), but never knew what to do with it. Started using the Hesiman/Reverse Heisman, and it's a great combo. Also reguarding is a lot easier.
    Also anything that covers Halfguard/Dogfight. After just a week of watching (and writing down notes on the episodes) my Lockdown game has improved so much. I used to only hit Old School (Bc that's all I knew, and would just fight through it until I got that sweep), but now I'm hitting Electric Chairs, Plan B, Half & Half, Superstomping & Single Leg Mermaid to Cocoon, Half-Full, Whip Down, Jaws of Life & Whip Up. It's definitely become one of my strongest guards.
    thanks for that, I do need help with side control escape, my go to at the mo is giving my back because im quite comfortable defending rnc's and im trying to improve on it however I obviously cant have this as my go to

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    I would say if you're new to jiu jitsu start with the warm ups and if your just new to 10th P start with the warm ups, get them down, then mts 100.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast