Array

School
    Brazil-021 Jacksonville

Making my way back to learning The System

Hey guys. I've been a fan of the 10P system for a number of years now. Training at a Gi focused school, I rarely found myself trying to learn the ins and outs of it let alone actually applying it. This past weekend I had my first tournament ever and even decided to compete in no-gi even with little training in it. I'm so thankful I did! I placed 3rd in the intermediate division and while not a super impressive placing, I felt pretty damn good about it. Having that much fun without the Gi made it an easy decision to focus on my no-gi game and really diving into the system. More importantly...I wanted to give a huge shout out to my boy Marcel Fucci who is currently running the Killer Bee Training Center here in Jacksonville, NC. I knew him from my current gym, but never had a chance to train with him. It was only me and a white belt representing our school at the tournament, but Marcel happened to see me there and gave me some advice before one of my matches. Not having a coach present at my first tournament was nerve racking to say the least, but he made a huge difference in just the little bit of time we talked. Much appreciation and respect to him and others like him in the 10P fam. Oss!

Array

School
    10p CM/BP/OR/LV
    Thats awesome. Great job and keep diversifying your game.

Array

School
    na
    Renato enough said...